1,566 reviews
Other E-commerce Websites:
Liberator

Summary

Bedroom Adventure Gear

Read 1,566 Reviews

Liberator

Happy With My First Purchase!

The product was awesome (Esse Chair and Tantra Eggs). Couldn't have been happier and arrived only a day late (got stuck at the border), which can't be put onto the site. We love the chair (other comments have indicated height - we are about 5'10 and 6'3, and the chair is perfect without the extra height stand that you can purchase) and my husband is a fan of the eggs! We are going to be ordering more of those in the future for sure.

Only 4/5 Stars because it was indicated that with our purchase we would receive a free gift (as shown on invoice and packing slip) which was not actually included in the shipment at all. Although it was a bonus item, the packing slips should contain everything on the invoice - otherwise the item shouldn't have been promised.

I would not purchase from the merchant's online store again

I haven't received the products yet so I can't speak to their quality (which I assume to be quite good) but my online experience was terrible. Since immediately upon purchase my banking account showed a charge totaling $90, I assumed that everything was fine. Evidently however, my account was ACTUALLY charged when the product shipped. I wasn't aware of this and as a result didn't budget my checking account accordingly, and I incurred an overdraft on my checking. I received an email notifying me that my card was declined because of insufficient funds and that I needed to call back with a valid number to continue with the shipment- strange, since I thought I already paid for it... I called Winnie in customer service (she emailed me) and gave her the card again after moving sufficient money into my checking. That was a pain, but whatever I thought. But after all that, I checked my account again the following day and I saw TWO charges for $90! This not only put my checking in the negative AGAIN, but also caused me to incur a $35 overdraft fee from my bank! So now my checking account reads -$89 and I have to just WAIT for the extra charge to drop off I am told. Needless to say I am very dissatisfied and this has been a HUGE inconvenience for me. I thought the whole point of buying online was for the convenience! Again I have heard that your products come highly recommended but I must say this has been a very disappointing and sour first experience.

Website is slightly confusing.

Comments about Liberator:

Website is slightly confusing.

Great!

Great!

Always a pleasure

Always a pleasure

Other than just missing the WONDERLAND code for 25% liste...

Comments about Liberator:

Other than just missing the WONDERLAND code for 25% listed at the top of the screen, it was just fine.

Never had a bad experience so far with Liberator.

Comments about Liberator:

Never had a bad experience so far with Liberator. Great products, quick response to emailed questions. :)

Best place for romance for my wife and I

Best place for romance for my wife and I

not sure if free shipping will come by ups.

Comments about Liberator:

not sure if free shipping will come by ups. we don't want delivery to po box . we have no usps delivery to house here. will call to make sure tomorrow. gave st address not po box as ship to address. will go back to reread shipping info as well.

Easy hassle free shopping

Easy hassle free shopping

great

great

Cant pass up a secret mystery sale.

Comments about Liberator:

Cant pass up a secret mystery sale.