4,447 reviews
Other Clothings:
Liberator

Summary

Bedroom Adventure Gear

Read 4,447 Reviews

Liberator

Ok so the website is laid out very well and it's pretty a...

Ok so the website is laid out very well and it's pretty and while I am sure on a desktop it's smooth sailing, on a mobile device however it is MADENING. Not being able to scroll back up without having to click that little "back to top" arrow (as every time I tried to scroll it would snap back to what ever lower part of the page I was on) was crazy frustrating to me. I know it's a very little thing and a first world problem but it made me spend an extra 30ish minutes navigating. As well as checking out, we had to renter the card info multiple times if we scrolled to verify we put the info in correctly.
It is the only reason I didn't put 5 stars. Again I know it's not the worst thing ever but just frustrating and I'm looking forward to receiving my product. Thank you!

I would not purchase from the merchant's online store again

I haven't received the products yet so I can't speak to their quality (which I assume to be quite good) but my online experience was terrible. Since immediately upon purchase my banking account showed a charge totaling $90, I assumed that everything was fine. Evidently however, my account was ACTUALLY charged when the product shipped. I wasn't aware of this and as a result didn't budget my checking account accordingly, and I incurred an overdraft on my checking. I received an email notifying me that my card was declined because of insufficient funds and that I needed to call back with a valid number to continue with the shipment- strange, since I thought I already paid for it... I called Winnie in customer service (she emailed me) and gave her the card again after moving sufficient money into my checking. That was a pain, but whatever I thought. But after all that, I checked my account again the following day and I saw TWO charges for $90! This not only put my checking in the negative AGAIN, but also caused me to incur a $35 overdraft fee from my bank! So now my checking account reads -$89 and I have to just WAIT for the extra charge to drop off I am told. Needless to say I am very dissatisfied and this has been a HUGE inconvenience for me. I thought the whole point of buying online was for the convenience! Again I have heard that your products come highly recommended but I must say this has been a very disappointing and sour first experience.

Easy Peezy!

Easy Peezy!

Real simple

Real simple

always fun

always fun

Very descriptive for product selection.

Comments about Liberator:

Very descriptive for product selection. Easy to checkout. Discount code didnt hurt either!

Videos were very helpful when selecting items.

Comments about Liberator:

Videos were very helpful when selecting items.

Seamless checkout on mobile site.

Comments about Liberator:

Seamless checkout on mobile site.

Never a problem placing an order?

Comments about Liberator:

Never a problem placing an order?

so easy, the way it should be, thanks

so easy, the way it should be, thanks

Good.

Comments about Liberator:

Good. Site is a little slow to navigate. Would be nice to filter by features such as whisper/quiet.

easy to use website and easy to use checkout system