Other Fans:
Lasko
Lasko Tower Fan

Lasko Tower Fan

Lasko 2517 Tower Fan Is Sleek, Space-Saving, Quiet,&Good Output

***This fan is great for use when you don't need or want to use central air.  I  have used it for  2-summers to cool  an area of less than 400 square feet, and it serves that square footage quite well, especially when it is in the oscillating mode. This unit can be used by a power button or the remote control that is easily hung on the back of the fan. Also, it has a timer feature that can be set from 1 hour to 7 hours or continuous run. ***

***Lastly, It has ease of assembly in that only the column and base support need assembly.***

cannot afford an ac

**I cannot afford an ac so this is the next best thing.  I set up this wonderful fan in the living room and let it do its thing.  I was sitting there for about 1.25 hours reading a magazine.  I got up and was freezing cold.  But that was better than boiling in a pot with pealed potatoes in it.  I then unplugged the fan and set it up in the kitchen as I did some dishes.  It felt great.  I then unplugged the fan once again and plugged it back in down in the basement as I set up a card table.  I started to play cards with my roommates down in the basement and they were surprised by the fan's power and speed.  After a while, I lost the game, and decided to bid farewell to my basement dwelling friends.  I went back up with the fan and set it back up in the restroom.  You don't want to know what went on it there but let's just say it came in handy in the restroom as well.  I need to buy another one sometime.**

Nice, quiet, efficient fan

from Frisco, TX

Comments about Lasko Tower Fan:

My mother gave me this fan as a Birthday present last summer. I was pregnant and had complained to her that I was having trouble sleeping because our bedroom was so hot. She had the same fan and thought that I would like it so much that she gave it to me as a birthday present (6 months before my birthday). She was right! This fan is very sleek looking and takes up very little space. I love that it comes with a remote and I use it mainly at night and would prefer to turn it on from the comfort of my bed. The remote is a little finicky, however, and doesn't always control all of the features on the first try. The fan has good speed control options, the highest option is very powerful and outperforms my ceiling fan.

love our lasko fan

from San Bernardino, CA

Comments about Lasko Tower Fan:

We purcahsed this Lasko 2517 fan not too long ago, but are super happy with it. We have it in the kitchen by the living room and it is easy to use to keep us cool. It has a remote which I am super happy with, it is easy to use the remote which controls the power as well as the speed and if you want it to stay in one area, or move around the room and keep the whole room cool. Either way it is effective at keeping you cool. I love it, and have even purchased a Lasko heater for the cold winter days, because I now trust the Lasko products. I could not ask for anything more, it is very effective and it looks so sleek! It looks great in our house. I love that the functions are easy and that you get many choices of settings.

Lasko Fan cools me off in the Florida heat!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Lasko Tower Fan:

Where I live in Florida, there are two seasons: hot and not quite as hot. Usually by the end of February or beginning of March, the "hot" season starts and I have to break out my Lasko fan. I hate turning the air conditioning on so early -- especially when it would have to stay on until December. Instead, I try to last as long as possible with the windows open and my Lasko fan on. The fan is a lifesaver. It has three settings, so I can adjust it based on how hot it is in my house. It's pretty easy to move from room to room too. I also love the oscillation feature because it allows me to cool off some of the larger rooms. It is pretty quiet, so it's not a nuisance when I'm trying to sleep at night. It's a bit expensive but worth every penny it saves on my electric bill!

Keeps the Room Cool

from West Jordan, UT

Comments about Lasko Tower Fan:

My cousing moved into a home that had no air conditioning. On 100+ degree days her house was stifling. As a house-warming gift (or more like house-cooling gift) my husband and I got her the Lasko 2517 Tower Fan for the living room and the Lasko table top fan for the kitchen counter. It was AMAZING the difference these fans made. The Tower Fan is just the perfect height to cool all the air in the room and it's SO quiet. It's also thin and sleek so it's not taking up much room at all. You can either stop the fan or oscillate it, which makes it very versatile and nice. There are also a few different options for the air flow of the fan and a nice, easy to use remote control to control at any time. Within 15 minutes of the fan being on, we were all shocked at how nice and cool we all were in the otherwise totally hot house. I would recommend this fan 100 times over!

Lasko 2517 Tower fan worked perfect and lasted years!

from Hurricane, UT

Comments about Lasko Tower Fan:

This was my first tower fan I bought, before this we just used a box fan and man, this is so much better! We had this fan for almost 4 years and then we replaced it with another Lasko tower fan. We used this fan every single night while we were sleeping. It is awesome that it rotates and cools the whole room from just one corner area. The remote was great so that we could control the fan from our bed without getting up. It is not expensive at all and does a great job. I liked that it had a timer so that we could set it for just a few hours (since the mornings are cooler and we don't need a fan all night) I don't have any bad reviews about this fan (as you can tell since we replaced this one with a new Lasko fan that was almost the exact same!)

Lasko 2571 Tower Fan

from Thonotosassa, FL

Comments about Lasko Tower Fan:

My Lasko Tower fan is great. I turn it on at night as i am getting in bed, it turns from side to side to cool the entire room so that i am comfortable all night. I like the remote because if i forget to turn it on before i get in bed i can use the remote and turn it on, i can also change the speed with the remote and well as make it ocillate. The tower fan is at the exactly the right level to use to keep cool in bed and i can change the speed so there is more air blowing so that i don't have to turn my air conditioner to a cooler temperature and that is better for my electric bill. If it get to cool in the night i can use the remote to turn the air down or turn it off without getting out of bed, its great!

great,sturdy fan!

from Hobe Sound, FL

Comments about Lasko Tower Fan:

This Lasko fan has been a great addition to my household.  I have had it for over two years with no issues at all.  It comes with three build in speeds. The first speed is so powerful that I rarely have to go to the second or third. This fan is also a terrific design. It is a stand up fan that is long and compact. It fits just about anywhere without standing out like a sore thumb.  This Fan also rotates if desired.  It also has a timer setting.  You can choose from 1hour, 2 hours or 4 hrs.  This is great for those of us who forget to turn things off on occasion. This is also a great fan if you have little children.  The fan blades are located deep inside the tower and it has very narrow, long openings for the airflow. Little fingers can not get into the openings very easily.  it is also extremely sturdy.  My dog and kids have knocked it over a few times with no damage. The design and colors are great fro blending into your decor as well. Very modern looking.

nice cool breezy fan that does the job

from Denver, CO

Comments about Lasko Tower Fan:

I was looking around for fans and I came across Lasko. I read the reviews and knew immediately I had to get myself one. I'm so glad I got one because of the features it has with the remote control and the oscillating features of the fan. There's three speeds on it and there's even an 'ion' function on it. i like how it has a wide range/angle of the oscillation and the fan you can control whether it's blown upwards or downwards. i have used it everyday that i'm at home especially during the summer months and has saved me a lot by not having to turn on the A/C since I sit/sleep in front of it. One thing I should note, that it does have to be in close proximity or you won't feel it. other than that, it's a great fan and it doesn't take up too much space.I like the sleek look of the fan and since it's upright i feel it covers more area vertically than would other fans. I am a huge fan of Lasko now and say that it's fully worth the investment.

Lasko 2517 Tower Fan Is Durable & Stylish

from Commerce City, CO

Comments about Lasko Tower Fan:

**Lasko 2517 Tower Fan is a quality fan at a great price. It has good air flow and is not bulky at all. It is very durable and I like this part of this fan a lot. The modern design is really great looking and very stylish.  The Remote control can control all features. It even has a timer which I like a lot. I like this fan a lot.  It can be easily moved around the house with no problems at all. It truly is a wonderful fan and it saves on electricity.   It is truly worth mentioning to my family and friends.**

This cool breeze is a breathe of fresh air

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Comments about Lasko Tower Fan:

this fan does it all. if you want moving air it occilates, but if u want continuous it can stand still. nice tall,modern design isnt an eye sore. if u only want it on for a litttle while u can set the timer to have it go off on its own, along with the great choices of air speed settings. very quiet & doesnt annoy with noise.