4.9
Lasko
Lasko 42-inch Wind Curve Tower Fan

Lasko 42-inch Wind Curve Tower Fan

4.9

Works well and safely fit in my college student budget.

from Denver, CO

Comments about Lasko 42-inch Wind Curve Tower Fan:

I had been looking for an ionized fan that could fit in my very small college budget for a long time. When I saw this one at my local department store I was skeptical about how I'd be able to clean the fan, (especially seeing those tv commercials for the Ionic Breeze) but after running this baby in my room my doubts went away. It's quiet, takes less space than a typical standing room fan and I just make sure to vacuum all the available vents once every week or so to keep the ionizer at it's best operating shape.

I really notice the biggest difference between the room where I keep the fan and the other rooms in the apartment - the air is just easier to breathe wherever the fan is. Exactly what I expected from ionized fans. I wonder what the difference would be between this fan and a more expensive and well known brand, but I am very satisfied with this purchase.

• Air Flow:

These are some of my favorite things

from College Station, TX

Comments about Lasko 42-inch Wind Curve Tower Fan:

I bought two of these fans, and they stand at either end of my couch. The same remote works for both of them, so I leave one in the handy slot on the fan and keep one by the couch. They produce only a small amount of white noise, which makes them perfect for when I sleep on the couch. The ionizer is effective, if I burn food in the kitchen I just set them both to High and the smell and smoke clears out pretty quickly. They are better in groups, but I would think a single fan would work well also.

These fans are the largest contributor to the comfort of my couch. I look forward to coming home to these.

Love the Lasko 42 inch Wind curve tower fan!

from Hurricane, UT

Comments about Lasko 42-inch Wind Curve Tower Fan:

This is our second tower fan and we definitely couldn't sleep without it! We have it in the corner of our bedroom and have it on every night. I love that it has 3 speeds, a timer and a remote. We normally set the timer on for a few hours since it is typically cooler in the mornings than when we go to bed. I don't know that I could sleep without a tower fan anymore. It is great that it rotates so it cools the whole room, yet it only takes up one corner! It is nice that it is tall enough to cool us on top of our bed that is quite high, since most fans would have to be set up on something. I love this fan and would recommend it to anyone, great for keeping cool at night when you are trying to sleep.

a breeze of fresh air.

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Lasko 42-inch Wind Curve Tower Fan:

I live in texas where the temperature is very high during summer and keeping the air conditioner on for 24/7 can be very expensive so I bought this fan to use in between switching on the a/c and it just works perfect. no matter how far the fan is, you can feel the breezy air which is unlike the harsh turbulence of a table fan that I cant stand. the fan has various features that are very useful for example it comes with a remote control so you donot have to get up to change the settings everytime. the fan has three speed settings, a self-timer and rotation option and some type of ion dispenser. apart from the ion thing i use vall the settings frequently and all them are actually usefull. the fan is also very easily movable and a moderately long cable so i can take it to the kitchen or anywhere if i need to. the best thing is that the air feels very comfy and cold when needed most and i sure did not expect it to be such good when i bought this and I am happy to have spend the money of it as i save a lot on the electric bill.

Energy saver - great functioning

from Irving, TX

Comments about Lasko 42-inch Wind Curve Tower Fan:

I bought this Lasko fan recently. It is one of the great buys. Works nicely. no noise and with cool breeze, Saves lots of energy. I have one in my bedroom I am thinking to get one more for living room. Its child safe too. Lightweight so easy to move around. Remote worrks perfect you can operate  it on sitting couch too. Overall worth paying for this fabulous product

This has made my night time sleep 100 % btter

from Lexington, KY

Comments about Lasko 42-inch Wind Curve Tower Fan:

One day my husband came home with this great fan.  I pulled it in and have slept with it on ever since.  I had been on an anti botic that I turned out to be alergic to, and it caused respirtory problems.  This fan has kept me fro coughing and now getting a great nites sleep.  I was away frm home for 2 weeks, and had a horrible time at nite without my great fan.  I was so happy to get home so I could again enjoy a good nights sleep.

The Wind Curve, A Space Saving, High-Powered Design!

from Chandler, AZ

Comments about Lasko 42-inch Wind Curve Tower Fan:

The Lasko Wind curve fan has been a great addition to our home. Not only is is small enough to fit in the corner, but it also provides enough breeze to keep our whole living room cool. It also has a built-in ionizer, perfect for catching those unsightly dust mites and whatnot.

i love it everyone should get one

from Dothan, AL

Comments about Lasko 42-inch Wind Curve Tower Fan:

***i hope you like it. i would use myself.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one. ***i love it everyone should get one***.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one.***i love it everyone should get one***************************************************