Other Flat Screen TVs:
LG
42PG20
LG 42 in. HDTV Plasma TV

LG 42 in. HDTV Plasma TV

LG plasma tvs are great.

from Endicott, NY

Comments about LG 42 in. HDTV Plasma TV:

I received my 42" LG plasma tv for Christmas 2007 so I have now had it for 1 1/2 years.  When I first received the plasma tv, we hooked it up and the speakers on the tv only worked for about 2 hours.  We had it replaced by the store that it was bought from and since we received the replacement I have no complaints.

I should start by saying that I do not really know much about plasma and lcd tvs all the terminology that goes along with it.  What I do know is that watching a sporting event in high def versus regular is so different!  It is amazing to see all the blades of grass on a football field.  I have seen similar sized LCD tvs and thought that the picture on the plasma was so much brighter and crisper.  That is just a personal opinion.

One of the things that does concern me about the plasma tv is the energy usage.  I do feel that they use a lot more energy than an LCD and if I were to buy another tv for my house, I would purchse an energy star LCD.

I also have a lot of fear of burn-in although in all the time I've owned the tv it has not yet shown to be a problem.

Overall, I am very pleased with my lg plasma and would recommed it to others (actually one of our friends liked our tv so much he ended up buying an lg plasma after a lot of research).

This TV is beautiful.

from Stillman Valley, IL

Comments about LG 42 in. HDTV Plasma TV:

This tv is one of the best investments we have made in the electronics area.  It has a fabulous HD picture.  Very clear.  Better than others we have seen.  The plasma tends to use more electricity than the lcd - which is a detriment.  However, we love that you can see it from any angle in the room.  The sound is great and the remote is friendly.

I Love it

from Hot Springs National Park, AR

Comments about LG 42 in. HDTV Plasma TV:

The color is great. the size is perfect for my trailer.  trying to figure out the remote took some time to learn.  and getting my equipment hooked up correctly was a bit tricky, but overall I am very pleased.