3.8

Kroger Instant Mashed Potatoes

3.8

Decent

Comments about Kroger Instant Mashed Potatoes:

I love potatoes. Mashed potatoes, baked, broiled. All of them. But Kroger instant mashed potatoes are the only mashed potatoes that I'll buy from a store. They're delicious, easy to make, and there's plenty of servings in one box. One box will last me a month or two.

Terrible taste

from Larned, KS

Comments about Kroger Instant Mashed Potatoes:

I tried the Kroger instant mashed potatoes and they were terrible! I am not a huge fan of instant potatoes anyways but these were off the chart gross! They had kinda a gritty texture and just an off taste. I even tried adding seasons into it to try to spruce it up but that only made it worse.  I wouldn't recommend trying these, don't waste your money!

Yummy

from Shelbyville, TN

Comments about Kroger Instant Mashed Potatoes:

I love these instant potatoes. I think these are better than the Hungry Jack ones I was getting. The other ones I was buying ended up globby when I made it according to directions and I'd have to add more stuff to them to get them to come out looking ok. These are great by directions and everyone loves them. Great mashed potatoes for the money.

MMMMMMmmmmm

from Riverdale, GA

Comments about Kroger Instant Mashed Potatoes:

I'm usually a fast food junkie but at times eat in the comfort of my home.. I tried these mashed potatoes and they were to out of this world..... I didn't haved to add much because the flavor is already locked in. It's a great price as well for such a large box. I also saved money by using my kroger card!  QUICK EASY & MMMmmmm, MMMmmm Good!