4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Capacity:

I would like buy this machine again and again

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Heats Up Quickly
  • Precise Controls
  • Quality Construction

Cons

• Baking
    • Large Kitchens
    • Large Meals

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S Electric Double Oven:

Its great pouduct im very happy with it.....

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I love this double oven!

from Davie, FL

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S Electric Double Oven:

I have been a proud owner of the KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S electric double oven for over three years now. I am more than happy with it. Having a double oven is so convenient; especially during the holidays when I am baking loads of Christmas cookies. This oven was very affordable, and it works great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an easy-to-use and reliable double oven.

Capacity
    This oven easily holds at least four baking sheets. It is absolutely perfect for when I need to do lots of baking.

The performance of this KitchenAid double oven is just amazing. It heats up evenly and efficiently to whichever temperature I choose.

Just like any other oven, it is not the easiest task, but it is not very hard to clean.

The settings are really easy to interpret.

I have owned this oven for years, and I haven't had any problems with it at all.

I love the design!

Beautiful!

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S Electric Double Oven:

I have owned several different ovens in a variety of different finishes, and sizes and this one is by far the best one I have ever owned. I love the style of it, I love the style of it and I love that I can put virtually anything in it and it is cooked, roasted, baked, braised to perfection each and every time.

Capacity
    This unit is large enough to hold 2 full size turkeys and a ham. I love it.

It does a really good job cooking the foods that my family enjoys eating on a daily basis.

It is self cleaning so I love that aspect of it. I also love that I can set it to clean at anytime that I choose to and not have to worry about it.

Super easy to use this unit. I love that I do not have to put a ton of thought into using it or figuring out how it works.

I do a lot of cooking, so this unit gets a lot of use. No only is it durable, but it makes my life so much easier, especially when cooking.

Very sleek design and I love how it fits with my home and personal style.

• Capacity:

The best ovens you can buy.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S Electric Double Oven:

I needed to update my kitchen and so we decided to do a whole room remodel and buy all new appliances that all matched. I knew that with a big family I really want to have double ovens that way I could do a lot more of the cooking at one time and not have to do things one at a time, saving me some time and headaches. I saw these KitchenAid ovens and knew that they would be perfect for my kitchen and I had to have them. Once I got my ovens installed I immediately used them. These ovens work so well and are an amazing addition to my kitchen. The only thing that I have ever noticed with these ovens is that the top oven does heat hotter than it says it is if you have the bottom oven on too. I am guessing this is because heat rises and it is getting the head from the bottom oven too. It is not a huge difference but it does make things cook a little faster on top or even burn a bit faster. These are full sized ovens and you can fit a lot in each one, they have been a lifesaver during Holidays and are a great addition to our home and I could not be any happier with them and their quality.

Awesome Baking Oven!

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S Electric Double Oven:

My family and I were gifted the KitchenAid Architect II Electric Double Oven, 2 months ago, and it is a homemaker's dream! I was a little overwhelmed when I first use the oven, but that feeling went away quickly when I figured out how easy all the features were to use. I bake dinner and dessert at the same time in this oven, saving me time to be with my family. The oven is very spacious. You can have a 20 pound turkey in one, and a couple of pies in the other. It has a great self cleaning system, that helps maintain a clean appeal.

Capacity
    I have previously owned a single oven, and I must say, there is no comparison. I've cut time in the kitchen in half, just because the spaciousness allows me to fit more baking goods in the oven at the same time.

The unique timer allows each one of my cakes and pies to come out to perfection.

It's perfect for any beginning baker. The features are simple, and once you catch on, very easy to operate.

EXCELLENT

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S Electric Double Oven:

I have been needing a new oven for a very long time, so I decided to splurge on the KitchenAid Architect II Electric Double Oven. This was rated as KitchenAid's number one oven so I decided to give it a try. This oven is absolutely the BEST oven. They have double ovens so it's perfect when preparing big meals on holidays such as Thanksgiving or Christmas, when your family comes over. The Kitchen Aid oven preheats really quick, so you don't have to wait forever for the oven to get hot. When I bake cookies using this oven, it turns out to be absolutely divine! The cookies are well cooked and just a bit golden brown on the top! When I used to bake cookies in my old oven, the cookies would be burnt on the bottom, and still white on the top. The KitchenAid Oven is easy to handle and the design looks very sophisticated and pretty. It's easy to clean and not difficult to use. I love this oven and will definitely use this very often.

KitchenAid Double Oven lets you cook more at a time

from Arlington, TX

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S Electric Double Oven:

You no longer have to wait for one item in the oven to finish cooking to put in another because of temperature difference if you buy the KitchenAid Double Oven. Yes, there are other double ovens on the market, but KitchenAid is a very reliable brand. I have many of their other appliances so I thought that I would add another one to my collection. I like that the double oven is separate so that the temperature of one will not affect the other. I would say that separately, each oven is a bit smaller than a whole traditional oven. It also takes up quite a bit of space in my kitchen. I had to free up a wall in order to put this in my kitchen. The temperature is very accurate and I think that this KitchenAid Double Oven is good for the modern home. It would not fit in with traditional homes because the design is too sleek. I like that it has a broil feature and a self clean feature too because I don't have to do it myself.

AWESOME OVEN

from Marietta, GA

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S Electric Double Oven:

This is a great oven. The double option is great especially if you have a big family. It cooks food wonderfully. This oven is very quick at preheating which is great. The oven is very easy to use. The oven looks absolutely gorgeous. It has such a modern design. With other stainless steel appliances it stands out and matches everything so well. The ovens temperature is also very accurate I have noticed. Even when the door is opened and then closed the temperature still stays very accurate. The oven doesn't require much cleaning because it is a self cleaning oven, and is fairly quick. The quality of the oven is great. KitchenAid is a great and reliable brand. The only con I have is that the oven is very expensive, however it has definitely been worth the cost.

KitchenAid Architect II is top quality

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S Electric Double Oven:

My KitchenAid Architect II Electric Double Oven is the appliance that I am the happiest with overall. It is beautiful to look at and the finish is easy to keep clean. It works like a dream. It heats up quickly and everything cooks beautifully. The self cleaning function works well and does a nice job. The convection feature is great and easy to use and your food comes out beautifully. It just does everything well and I could not be happier with my purchase of this oven. It has a lot of different features, so many that I don't even think I used all of them yet, like for bread making, etc. It has timers for the top and bottom ovens and you can run both at the same time with no problems. Food cooks evenly all the time.

The KitchenAid Architect II Electric Double Oven is A++

from Columbus, OH

Comments about KitchenAid Architect II KEBS207S Electric Double Oven:

I was able to use my tax check this year to completely redo my kitchen (and other than my awesome cooktop) this is the next best thing that I added! The truth is I would never have thought that I could get excited about a kitchen appliance, but I AM EXCITED! Cooking dinner is 100x easier! You almost NEVER have a meal where everything you are cooking is set to the same degree and same time. This causes you to "wing it" in some cases and adjust the cooking temperature or set egg timers and try and remember which dish to pull out. This eliminates all of that mess!

**Pros:**

For 1, it looks amazing and complaments the rest of my Kitchen!

Because it's an Electric Oven it does cook more evenly versus gas ovens that have a range of temperature-- Electric has a very true temperature. It's just easier to cook with this. It also uses the same power as a regular oven/cooktop combo so you do not have to change your power box for it.

Self Cleaning is always nice!

**Cons:**

I have to throw away all of my useless egg timers now..

**Overall:**

Put this on your list of upgrades to your home on your mental-notepad. It's worth it!