Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:
Kitchen Selectives
SC-4116
Kitchen Selectives 6.5 Quart Oval Slow Cooker

Kitchen Selectives 6.5 Quart Oval Slow Cooker

Great appliance for the kitchen

from Sedalia, MO

Comments about Kitchen Selectives 6.5 Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

I bought this because my last crockpot broke. I really like to use crockpots and feel that they are a good appliance to have in your home. They help you cook and can make your life easier.

This crockpot works great and is very roomy. I really like the shape of it. I can fit an entire chicken and a lot of rice in it with broth and there is still room at the top. This is a good crockpot to help make meals easier to prepare.

It has two setting low and high and each setting works great. I have used both settings and found that they work just as explained in the instruction booklet. I would highly recommend this crockpot to anyone who needs to buy one. It was inexpensive and works as advertised. This would also make a nice gift.

Love my Kitchen Selectives Slow Cooker!!

from In the sun, FL

Comments about Kitchen Selectives 6.5 Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

I recevied a new Kitchen Selectives 6.5 quart capacity slow cooker as a Christmas gift from my husband this year. I was delighted when I unwrapped it and seen what it was, the slow cooker that I currently had, had seen better days. I would not know what to do without a slow cooker, I use mine often. Not only did I get a new slow cooker, but it had roosters on it, and I have a rooster theme in my kitchen, so it was the perfect slow cooker for me. I used it yesterday, and was impressed with the speed that it warmed up. I love the removable oval insert, easy to wash. It has low and high setting, and a tempered glass lid. The heat is distributed evenly in the sides of the crock pot/ slow cooker, which ever you may call it.

I am so happy with my new Kitchen Selectives Slow Cooker, and the great colors and the rooster design. The colors on the slow cooker match my colors I already have in my kitchen. It cooks great, and is stylish.