2.3
Other Misc. Personal Cares:
K-Y

2.3

I've tried many things but NOTHING compares to K-Y Yours+Mines!!

Like everyone else, my boyfriend (of five years) and I have seen the commercials advertising how "great" this product is supposed to be. Two nights ago, on impulse, we decided to buy it. I'm not going to get graphic and I'm going to keep it short and sweet. I have NEVER felt anything like this in the world. EVER. There isn't anything to describe what I felt, it was just ultimate pleasure times infinity!!!!!

My bf has a thing for being romantic and he likes putting the lube on. When he first put it on it felt like any other lube but not even like five seconds later I started feeling warm and got warmer with each second. It didn't get to the point where it started burning like in some of the other reviews but it felt really nice. It doesn't take much either and it lasts a good while, (at least for us it did) He put some on me and a little on him and we went to town. I went **CRAZY!!!! **The feeling the lube gave the both of us was indescribable. It had to be one of many best moments we've ever had.

The only bad things I can say about this is the tube-like shape of the bottle in the sense that when it's time to put it away, you can't stand it upright and the sticky feeling that you feel afterwards. Other than that, if I could give this lube one million stars I would. I think with the negative reviews, every person is different. It may not work on some the way it will for others. As for me....I was **THOROUGHLY** pleased, LITERALLY. :) I'm glad we chose to try it and it definitely will not be the last time that we use it. I especially like the fact of how long it lasted. Our love-making is not really a short course. Many times we go for hours and two nights ago we did. I like the fact that it lasted as long as we did. I will be buying this again when we run out!!!!!!!!

K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant

OK kiddos if you are under 18 it is time to back away from the review as adult talk will go on here.

I have been with my husband for...Read complete review

I have been with my husband for 24 years and we just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary.  Obviously when you have been with someone as long as we have been together it helps to try something new every so often. So when I saw the commercials for KY Yours + Mine that promised to do something for both the man and woman when they get together.  The lubricant comes in a box and there are two different test tube looking containers.  One is for the man and one is for the woman.  The mens lubricant comes in a blue container and the woman's comes in a redish pink container they call it purple.  The tubes are rounded on the bottom and flat on the side with the lid. The lid has a pop top.  Each tube contains 1.5 oz of lubricant.

The lubricant is safe for use with latex condoms.  The ingredients are as follows:  Yours For Him: Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, Honey (Miel), Methylparaben, Sucralose. Mine For Her: Water (Eau), Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzoic Acid, Menthyl Lactate, Methyl Salicylate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide.

Use is very simple when you are ready to be intimate the man applies to the lubricant in the blue tube to his private area and the woman applies the purple one to hers.  Then they proceed with their lovemaking.  The manufacturer claims that each will feel an extra sensation when the two lubricants combine.

I have a problem with the packaging itself with this product.  For one the rounded bottom makes them upright.  If you use the lid side to place them on you risk the lubricant leaking out  Also the colors are dark so when you are in the dark or in low light it is really hard to tell which one should be used for which person.  Perhaps if Him and Her were written in glow in the dark ink it would make it easier to tell.

Also very little lubricant comes out if you use the pop top hole to get it out.  It takes a frustrating amount of time to get enough out to use.  However if you remove the lid the lubricant is very liquid and spills out to quickly.  There lies another problem the lubricant is quite thin and sometimes wears out.

So is there an extra feeling when the two colide. Maybe just a hint.  I have felt a little something at times but at others I really don't feel much difference at all. My husband says he does not feel anything extra at all.

The lubricant itself is OK.  It does what any other lubricant does, but possibly not even as well.  Since it costs a lot more than other lubricants this makes this especially frustrating.

If it is the only lubricant on the shelf go ahead get it does work as a lubricant but don't pay extra money for it expecting a mind blowing experience because you will only get a very slightly enhanced experience at most.  I felt more for the KY warming liquid.  So I don't recommend spending extra for this.  It's OK, just really nothing really special

As a regular lubricant it is fine. However the extra added benefit of extra pleasure for each partner is grossly over stated. There is some difference but not a whole lot.

Very easy to use just rub it on before you get intimate.

Not Worth It

from CA

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Causes Side Effects
  • Ineffective

Comments about K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant:

When you see the commercials it appears to give you the impression that it provides an enhancement to you and your partner during sex, but that is definitely NOT what we experienced. The HERS tube (purple color) that she applies had a slight menthol smell to it, which I assumed was what gave my wife the tingling sensation she described. The HIS tube (blue color) provided a slight warming sensation but it made me feel numb the whole time. I was not able to feel much at all and it was really annoying. We were expecting much more from this product and felt like it was a complete waste of money.

Don't want sex without it!

from Houston.tx

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy to Clean Up
    • Enhances Sexual Experience

Cons

Comments about K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant:

My husband does not care for the male side but I've gotten to where I don't want sex without it. Maybe it's mental but it is like instantaneous arousal. Makes everything so much more intense!

Total BS!

Comments about K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant:

Doesn't do anything, as in TOTALLY NOTHING! I wish I'd rather thrown my money in the fireplace, would have given more fun. No tickling sensation whatsoever, actually, you don't feel anything, crept that your libido goes down the drain because you were hoping for some extra sparkles: really a shame that they get away by selling this BS product!

Christel

does not work

Comments about K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant:

I bought this for my boyfriend and I to try. We tried it and it made my boyfriend limp for over two hours. So it does not work. I give it a negative 5 star's. I do not now or ever will recommend ky yours and mine to anyone. Can anyone tell me why ky yours and mine would make a man private parts stop working?

Expected way more

Comments about K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant:

Based on the advertising, I was expecting much more from this lubricant. It really wasn't anything special, and it has a very high sticker price. My partner and I have had similar experiences just using additional lubricant and putting it on both of our private parts before hand.

Not worth the higher price.

Best product ever!!

Comments about K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant:

The sex me an my bf have is already great! I never thought it could get better until I tried KY yours + mine. This product is truly remarkable and I highly recommend it for an couple trying to add a little extra something to there sex life!

Highly recommend it

Comments about K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant:

Many people are giving terrible reviews. I'm sorry that it doesn't reach your high expectations, but my boyfriend and i enjoy it.

Personally I have tried many lubricants, and many of them feel sticky and burn the crap out of my vagina. I have a sensitivity problem also, I have a difficult time enjoying sex since I'm consistently dry and I have to switch products. I tried "mine" and it does not burn at all. This was pretty expensive... but it works really well unlike most lubricants. I enjoyed it.

On the other hand when my boyfriend tried it, he went crazy. I have never seen him get so turned my entire life . He loved the warmth, it wasn't sticky at all or too slippery, the texture was good.

We both loved it. One of the best lube sets ever, I highly recommend it. Try it without judgement or without having such high expectations. Stop expecting some Magical cream that gives you an instant orgasm, there's only such thing as a great lubricant.

Extreme letdown & waste of money!!

Comments about K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant:

Have been seeing the commercials, & finally decided to give this product a try. The opfirst time we used the product, we applied a " few drops" as suggested in the directions. Nothing out of the usual experience. Quite disappointed, we gave it a second try, this time using much more than a few drops as suggested. This too provided NO extra sensation as suggested in their advertisements. This product proved to be nothing more than a regular run of the mill KY lubricant! Nothing new, nothing mind blowing.
        I will never purchase this product again, and do not recommend it to others, as it's a waste of money!! Shame on you KY for FALSE & misleading ADVERTISING!! I which we could get our money refunded!!!

not worth the price

from Stamford, NY

Comments about K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant:

I had two coupons for this and thought what the heck i'd try it and see if it was as spectacular as the commercials made it out to be.  What a waste of money yea the pink and blue bottles are really pretty but they were nothing special.  I didn't feel like i had any wow expierience and neither did the boyfriend.  We still have the bottle and have only use it once.  I will not be wasting money again on this product.  I thought as a lube it worked ok but wasn't anything special and if i wanted a cheap lube i could find something that was much cheaper and perhaps was slightly more stimulating.  The boyfriends reaction was the same he was glad i had brought something new to the bedroom but wasn't impressed enough to want to use it again.  I will not be wasting money on this product again and will just toss any coupons in the garbage for it.  I usually like ky but this was a flop and those commercials now just annoy the crap out of me i say save your money.

from Crystal Lake, IL

Comments about K-Y Yours + Mine Couples Lubricant:

Very easy to use just rub it on before you get intimate.