Other Riding Mowers & Tractors:
Riding Mowers
John Deere
John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower

John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower

The John Deere Z-Trak beats all competition.

For many years lawn maintenance was a chore that I never looked forward to. Before using a John Deere Z-Trak, mowing meant countless time on a traditional, slow mowing lawn tractor, followed by hours of trimming, and never enough time to finish other lawn work. I hated mowing on the weekends, and the hate was visible in my yard. My lawn maintenance world changed when I began using a Z-Trak mower. Now my mowing time is cut in half, trimming is nearly eliminated with the quick turning and smooth handling of the Z-Trak, and I have ample time left to beautify my lawn; I now LOVE lawn work and look forward to it each week. Not only is the Z-Trak twice as fast as any mower I have ever used, it allows for more efficient mowing because of its zero-turn capabilities; no more wide turns over already mowed portions of lawn! Before operating a Z-Trak, the only thing I hated more than sitting atop a tractor mower was the trimming to come afterwards. With the Z-Trak I am able to maneuver around and closer to objects in my yard (landscaping, storage buildings, trees, etc.), which would have in the past meant working myself ragged changing directions on my old mower, and still left hours of trimming to be done. After mowing my yard the first time with the Z-Trak, I spent minutes trimming and was actually looking for stuff to weed eat; I could not believe that mowing and trimming could be completed so quickly. Another thing I love about the Z-Trak is how beautiful it cuts, even in my lawn which is covered with changes in topography. In the past, higher grass meant mowing an area sevral times at different deck heights; this is not the case with the Z-Trak. In high grass, the high blade speed and tunneling of deck decreases resistance on the machine because of the increase in work load, and leaves the higher growth area mowed level with only one swipe. When I began window shopping zero-turn mowers, I tested several by top manufacturers. Aside from speed, the Z-Trak proved it's self as the one to be in my garage due to its practical design, comfort, warranty, and the minimum damage left behind from turning. Many offered hydraulic or electric deck height adjusting capabilities that were slow, and I felt these lifts would eventually be a maintenance cost. Other brands required an engineer on staff just to adjust. Pull 4 clips, extend handle using foot, bite gripped handle, and align adjustment; all at the same time! The Z-Trak does not have the bells and whistles of competitors in the deck department, but offers more practical and user friendly adjustments on the go. The mechanical adjustment method means you will not be replacing an electric motor or hydraulics after years of use. The Z-Trak's comfort at high speeds, over changing terrain was due to the ability of the seat to move and account for changes in landscape, and was an additional sales point for me over others. However, I would still love my Z-Trak if the seat was made concrete. The main decision maker in my purchase was the ability of the Z-Trak to spin on a dime and leave no damage behind. Other mowers required turning with only one wheel to prevent breaking the ground, and others still left damage with the one wheel turn. This was not the case with the Z-Trak. The low to the ground design and wide wheel base means minimum damage when turning at high speeds. I can spin my mower 360 degrees, using both wheels turning in opposite directions, at high speeds and continue mowing without any evidence of the turn. The handling of the John Deere Z-Trak is second to none and makes mowing fun for anyone who takes the the time to learn how to operate the machine safely. After 5 summers of service and no break downs, I would strongly recommend the purchase of the Z-Trak to anyone looking to purchase a mower. I say to overlook the slightly higher price and go for quality; in turn you will be rewarded with a more beautiful lawn and an excitement for mowing. You will replace many discount mowers from home improvement mega stores before replacing your Z-Trak; it will pay for its self. The Z-Trak could be the last mower you ever buy. Purchasing a Z-Trak will lead to a more rewarding mowing experience and a lawn you have dreamed of. Owning a Z-Trak will make you capable of having a lawn you have only dreamed of. As it has happened to me, you will swell with pride when neighbors ask which lawn company you hire for mowing. Go for the best and purchase a John Deere Z-Trak lawn mower, you will not regret it. Purchasing of the Z-Trak was my best home improvement purchase and it was long overdue. Take it from me, a happy owner of a Z-Trak, and dont deprive yourself from the joy of lawn maintenance another day.

John Deere Z trak is a great mower and lives up to the name it h

The John Deere Z trak is one of the most agile mowers I have ever been around.  It has the best capability to get in the tightest places around the yard.  Also it can be used for big fields.  I have used it on a big field and it cuts it just like if it were in my own backyard.  I would highly recommend the John Deere Z Track for the simple fact that it is very easy to drive and anyone can mow with it.  It is stable around the hills and inclines and seems to heavy enough that it wont turn over.  And of course it is a John Deere which everyone who hasd everyone owned a lawnmower has heard of a John Deere and knows the good quality that these lawnmowers have to offer.  They are truly the best and the most practical for someone who is using it around the house on a saturday afternoon.  I don't feel that anyone would be making a bad decision if they choose to go with the John Deere Z Trak for their personal use.  It is truly a great machine and you will be happy.

Turns on a Dime

from Dallas, TX

Comments about John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower:

I have quite a bit of land to mow. I gave up on push mowers years ago for this particular piece of land, though I still use one on my yard. I have gone through my share of riding lawnmowers, and I can honestly say that the John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Lawn Mower is the best that I've ever owned.
I'm already a huge fan of John Deere products (same brand as my tractor). When this mower came out, I knew it was a perfect match for exactly what I needed.
The control levers are incredible and allow me to turn quickly and easily at a variety of angles.
The only reason I didn't give this lawnmower a 10 is because it's making me lazy! I can literally fall asleep while mowing my land! It's so soothing and smooth! Really, the turning is a bit tricky, but other than that, it's an amazing machine!

Love it

Handling
Takes a while to get used to but great once you've mastered it

Has needed one engine repair

• Handling:

I trust the name and it has proven itself.

from Parrish, FL

Comments about John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower:

The Z-Trak 445 is fast, easy to handle and mows wonderfully.  It handles my bumpy 5 acres with ease.  The 25 hp Kawasaki engine makes for cutting my mowing time in half.  The cut is better than any residental lawn mower I have ever had.  It is able to go through fairly tail grass with out having to double cut.  I love it!

does the best job for a great price

from Rio Oso, CA

Comments about John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower:

- there are many lawn care tools today to chose from.. some come from companies we do not know much information.. then there are companies we all know very well... only one brand stands out, that is the name john deer.. there are lots of different tools john deer company makes that are the very best one ould own and use every day in lawn care to show the greens of your grass in fornt of the house to the back yard.. it pays to own a john deer because it will last a lifetime from summer to winter it is a all year aound job to keep your llwan looking its best and thanks to john deer products it make lawn care jobs eazyer and saves time and money... john deer is a company for all of use from the begginers to the pros.. john deer is a great company with the very best lawn care tools today to have everyone able to use for everyday use..there is no other company to bring you many different tools..

I would use John Deere Z-Trak It looks good and strong.

from Fort Campbell, KY

Comments about John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower:

I like the cost of the John Deers Z-Trak, I like that it dosen't take much gas the way gas prices are these days, and It looks great.

I love that it has a comy seat, and easy steering.

It's very important that it moves great and very quicky how has the time to spend on their lawn.

John Deere Z Trac mower makes my yard work so much faster.

from Stonewall, LA

Comments about John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower:

The John Deer Z Trac mower make yard work so easy.  It steers well and cuts evenly and quickly.  I've had not problems with the performance of this machine.  This is my first hand-controlled mower and it was easy to learn how to use.  I weould recommend this to folks with big yards, who want reduce mowing time and increase the consistency of the cut.

great for large lawns

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower:

this lawn mower is great to use when i go to my dad's farm in the summer. he has about five acres of land that need to be mowed so i like to help him out when i can. he invested in this lawn mower a few years ago so that he could mow his lawn when i am not there, and he loves it as much as i do. it is a comfort to be able to sit while doing a job like mowing the lawn and it also works great. when i use it to mow the lawn, i can do all of the five acres in less than two hours and i am not tired after wards because i only had to sit and steer. this mower is very strong and durable and will save any one who buys it from having to go buy new lawn mower for many years. i like that it is very easy to start and i have no problems steering it either. when my father uses it, even in his old age he is able to get the lawn mowed with hardly any effort or strain. i would definitely make the investment and buy this lawn mower again if i needed to.

John Deere Z-Trak Lawn Mover is exellent

from Miami, FL

Comments about John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower:

John Deere Z-Trak lawn mover is an excellent machine to have. With this mover you will have a greater productivity of your mover to take care of your property in as little time as possible. In addition this machine is not only quick, but it is easy to use. I love to avoid complicated machines, specially when you are so busy and you don't have enough time to figure out how to use or what is wrong with you lawn mover. The easy steering helps you to lawn just about anywhere with out any complications. Also, the excellent comfort for the rider makes your job easier. You don't even feel that you are sitting in such a heavy machine because it is well cushion. It is smooth to operate, so that makes the job easier. The edge system and the iron decks are design with superior airflow to deliver superior cut quality and uniform discharge. This lawn mover has a superior strength, which gives you superior cut quality and durability. Futher, the heavy dury pump and wheel motor drive system will give you extra durability and long life. So if you enjoy a mover that has more speed and can turn quickly, then this is the mover for you.

john deere z-trak is amazing

from Pendleton, IN

Comments about John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower:

I like how easy it was to use, and with the zero turn it can make any lawn seem like it was cut by a professional. The mower is a little pricey but it is worth the price. And with the 7 gallon gas tank i am able to almost cut my lawn twice with one full tank compared to fill it up two times for every time i use to cut it. Also with the mower going at a speed of  9 miles an hour i am able to cut my lawn in half the time, which allows me to get more work done at my house. When cutting my lawn i notice that it cuts the grass more smoothly than my previous which looks great. Another thing i  like about the mower is that you are able to attach bags for the grass trimmings. One more thing that is good is the 2 year warranty. The mower is sturdy enough to handle rough terrain while it cuts the lawn really smooth at any speed. Another thing that i liked was the ability to purchase the striping kit for the mower which will give you a more professional look. Overall it is amazing.

This John Deer Z-Trak Mower Is amazing!

from Commerce Township, MI

Comments about John Deere ZTrak 700 Series Riding Mower:

I absolutly love this mower. It has made my life a little easier.  I have a very busy life juggling kids and their school, my schooling, my job and taking care of my significant other.  My boyfriend is out of town for business alot which means I have to mow the lawn myself.  The John Deer Z-Trak has helped a lot.

John Deere Z trak is a great mower and lives up to the name it h