Other Nail Products:
Nail Decals
Jamberry Nails
Jamberry Nail Shields

Jamberry NailsJamberry Nail Shields

Jamberry nails work great.

Comments about Jamberry Nails Jamberry Nail Shields:

My boss at work had a Jamberry nail party. I've never really been a nail person but I went to the party since everybody else from work was going. I took my mom with me because she has long pretty nails and I thought she'd like the idea. I must admit I was very impressed with the Jamberry nail selection they had. I was also impressed the the ease in which the nails went on. Between the two of us we ended up ordering eight different sets and we enjoyed wearing them all. You really couldn't beat the price considering they stay on a long while. It is a fairly new trend that I think will go on for a while.

I love the designs, but there's a huge learning curve!

from Loves Park, IL

Comments about Jamberry Nails Jamberry Nail Shields:

Be very patient, don't expect it to go well the first time, and have the rep apply them FOR you the first time.
This is something that's far more difficult than what it appears. The ideal situation is to have someone else apply them FOR YOU.
If you're clumsy like me, these probably aren't for you.
I recommend them for people that have someone else to apply them, and very patient people....but I HIGHLY recommend that the first time, you have the rep apply them for you, so you know what's right, etc.
Not the most user friendly product.
But the designs are totally cute!