View more hair dryers
Other Hair Dryers:
IonFlux Digi-Ionic 2000

IonFlux Digi-Ionic 2000

IonFlux Digi-Ionic 200 Hair Dryer - Say goodbye to Frizz!

from Hernando, FL

Comments about IonFlux Digi-Ionic 2000:

This hair dryer is technologically the most advanced hair dryer ever introduced on the market. Its featherweight (12 oz.) style was specifically designed to prevent hair stylists from getting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or aggravating a preexisting condition. I purchased this hair dryer a couple of years back and will never go back to a regular hair dryer ever again. This hair dryer has been a lifesaver for my course, naturally curly, thick hair. Not only does it prevent frizz but the ions help to retain moisture for longer lasting styles, dries quickly, seals the cuticle which results in silky, healthy and sleek hair. This product really does create incredible results! I purchased the dryer from a professional salon and it was a bit costly, but worth every penny. My curls have never been so soft, smooth, naturally free-flowing and free of frizz. I have also noticed that since I have been using the Digi-Ionic dryer, I don't use as many styling products as I was beforehand. A little drop of smoothing serum and my hair looks amazing!