Other Flat Screen TVs:
Insignia
NS-PDP50HD-09
Insignia 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV

Insignia 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV

Crystal clear picture, love this tv.

Comments about Insignia 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV:

I was weary buying this television at first because I had never heard of the brand. Luckily knowing people that work in the store that sells this brand I was ensured that it was a high quality television. We love the high definition. The picture is so bright and clear you can see sweat on the players in live games. I have had this television in my huge living room in my house and now in my small living space and it has worked out perfect in both spaces. In my recent move I have yet to hook up any surround sound and the speakers and sound have not let me down. The only downfall to this television is the lack of input spots. I have multiple consoles, dvd player, and cd player with surround sound and w/out all of the places to plug it in I can't have everything running at once. This however is one of two flat screens that I own and the other model is older and has one more import. This issue may be that my electronic devices are not caught up with modern technology and I am running more cords than need be?! I would still highly recommend this television to everyone. It is a great value as well!

Picture Quality
Beautiful crystal clear picture.

Sound Quality
The sound is great. I don't expect much out of a tv when most people run surround sound systems, but even without I am not disapointed.

It's been hauled in the back of moving trucks without its box and is still blemish free and working great.

Beautiful and sleek. I love the design of this television. Makes my living room look very modern.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Love my tv

from Brea, CA

Comments about Insignia 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV:

I got this tv at a great price and i love it. It has such a great picture and I never have any problems with it. It is a great quality television and I couldn't be happier with it. It has a sharp look to it with built in speakers, rather than at the bottom of the tv. It is a perfect size for our living room as well. My husband loves watching football on it!

I would not leave the tv on for awhile on pause, because the picture will get burned into the screen.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Great HDTV for the money

from Essexville, MI

Comments about Insignia 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV:

The Insignia 1080p HDTV offers great value for the money you are spending.  I visited all  local stores that sell televisions.  When shopping for these items, all you have to go by are user reviews and what you can see in the store.  While in the store, I saw the insignia and it immediately caught my eye as having a really nice picture and much nicer than some with higher price tags.  I was in the market and immediately bought this TV.  Like I said before, it has a great picture and in hard economic times like today, you will be happy with this tv and not unhappy when you get your bill.

We love our plasma

from Surprise, AZ

Comments about Insignia 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV:

We were a little skeptical when we were offered this TV (with our house), but happy to receive a free 50' flat panel plasma, we decided to do a little research on the Insignia brand.  I'd never heard of Insignia but found out it's made with LG parts and in most cases, it's a complete LG product.   Everything we read about this TV was right.  I don't know anything about pixels and all that but I was impressed with the picture and sound.  The geek squad came in and set it all up for us (thankfully).  It didn't take them long to get it up and running.  I highly recommend this TV for your living room or game room.

Don't let the cheap price fool you - Insigia Plasmas are great!

from Queen Creek, AZ

Comments about Insignia 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV:

Really, this Insignia 50" plasma HDTV may be cheap in price, but it isn't cheap in quality!  We were hesitant to buy it when shopping for a new TV.  We have been burned before with horrible products when we went with the cheapest brand.  But his is a huge exception.  From what I understand, Insignia is made with LG parts, but only sold at Best Buy.  The quality of the picture is amazing!!  And add a Blu Ray to it, and the movies are practically life like.  I would recommed this TV to anyone who is on the fence about getting a plasma and not sure which one is a good one, but won't break the bank!