2.7
Husky
Husky Powerwasher 1800 psi

Husky Powerwasher 1800 psi

2.7

You just cant beat the speed and power of a powerwasher.

from Perris, CA

Comments about Husky Powerwasher 1800 psi:

It takes minutes to clean anything you use a powerwasher on, better then hours of hand washing, my husband uses one at his job sites, and you use less water also. Our powerwasher has been hauled around and abused and its tough, its worked for years

Nice little powerwasher for the money.

from Towson, MD

Comments about Husky Powerwasher 1800 psi:

I bought this powerwasher because I didn't want to fool with a gas powerwasher nor did I want the expense of one.  I bought it primarily to clean my travel trailer that I keep in one location year round.  A more powerful washer would have been better, but all in all, I was happy with the results.  I haven't used it to wash my car yet, but I am guessing that it will be great for that.

DO NOT BUY THIS POWERWASHER. IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK.

from Binghamton, NY

Comments about Husky Powerwasher 1800 psi:

We purchased this item 2 years ago, from the very first day it has not worked. The pw was replaced once and still doesn't shoot cleaner. This item is not supported very well. When you find out what is wrong they try and get you to purchase the broken item( variable wand), even though it has not work from the first time we used it. The only satisfaction i got from it, was throwing off my 4 story apartment building. I'm not kidding.** DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM.**

nutflushdrawkoh@yahoo.com

Bought two, both broken, support terrible, stay away from brand.

from San Carlos, CA

Comments about Husky Powerwasher 1800 psi:

Really bad - bought the 1800S and it broke after 4 months. Did internet 'chat' and got the runaround. Bought another 2000 and that broke after 4 weeks. I'm doing basic around the house cleaning (patios, etc) - nothing rigorous. Support gives you the runaround - test this, test that - drives me crazy. Said they would send me a new manifold to install (what???) and it never arrived. Don't buy this brand.

Dont buy Husky products since they don't support the product

from Blythe, CA

Comments about Husky Powerwasher 1800 psi:

I received the 1800psi as a give brand new. I didnt use it for a few months since I got it in the winter. When I did use it, it didnt work. The pressure was the same off or on. They had me go through a list of things to try. With and without each nossle, with and without the hose. Checking water pressure  ETC.  The solution was to a the pump.  A few weeks later I get a bag a washers and varrious things to take a part the pump piece by piece. No instructions just a diagram of the internal make up of the pump.  So I spent hours trying to take it a part. Dont forget I didnt get any warning about the 4oz of oil that I would spill to get to the pump, and of course no replacement oil. So I get the pump a part and cleaned. So I emailed about what type of oil. After about 4 emails back and forth I found out it was 10w nd. I searched the town again for hours to locate it. No luck so I asked if I could use 30w nd oil. No responce after a week I emailed again then again. No luck. Bottom line I finally got a responce and put it back together.  GUESS WHAT  It still doesnt work now it is a nossle which is out of warranty. Then I got canceled for the chat session. JUNK JUNK JUNK.

Very good Machine

from Renton, WA

Comments about Husky Powerwasher 1800 psi:

The machine itself is great. Plenty of pressure. People need to remember to "bleed" the machine prior to starting (turn water on and squeeze handle befor turning on machine).

The 3 position nozzle is what should be replaced. It never really works very well.

I use the adjustible fan nozzle and power nozzle instead. You can still use the siphon tanks with the adjustible fan nozzle too. They now have many different cleaning tools to make it even easier.

Husky practical but unique

from Queen Creek, AZ

Comments about Husky Powerwasher 1800 psi:

I have had this unit since it came available in 2006.  I have had minor issues, which were properly taken care of.  Regula wear on parts and such, nothing major.  I had great assistance at this number, (630) 789-7601.  If you have any issues contact this number they will help you solve the issue no problem.