Other Curling Irons:
Curling Irons
Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101

Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101

amazing curling iron- helps me get ready fast

I bought the Hot Tools 1101 3/4 inch curling iron for my sixteen year old daughter and I find that I use it almost as much as she does.  If I had to choose the thing that I love the most about it--it would have to be the fact that it gets very hot very very fast.  It has 10 different settings and the dial is clearly marked into four sections:  low, med, high and extra hot.  Neither my daughter nor I have ever used the curling iron on its highest setting since the "high setting" has always been adequate.  It has an off/on switch with a red light so you can easily tell when it's on.  Another thing I really like about it is the cord is on a swivel so it never gets tangled up. The cord is also plenty long and heavy duty.   It is a very pretty curling iron and looks as professional as it is.  I have medium length hair and it takes me under ten minutes to get my hair curled.  My daughter has very long hair and is able to get her hair extra curly with this curling iron, as opposed to other curling irons she has used in the past.  For the low price I paid, this curling iron definitely does the job!

For lack of a better word: SUCKS

These curling irons suck. Not only are they extremely damaging to your hair, they do not produce a good curl. The curls don't hold, partly because the thing doesn't even get hot enough, which it should after letting it heat up for 15 minutes. I have thick, long, wavy hair, when I use this curling iron, the curls fall out almost immediately. They fall apart pretty easily as well. the screws come out and the clamp detaches. I didn't even bother try the thing a second time; I just returned it. It is way too expensive for the mediocre job it does. There are much better products out there. It is extremely damaging, you'll find your hair dying a lot faster than usual. I do not recommend this product, don't even bother wasting your time or your money getting this product. The same goes for Hot Tools Flat Irons. I've tried hot tools irons in all different sizes and they all, for lack of a better word, suck.

For lack of a better word: SUCKS

Comments about Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101:

An awesome tool that fights the humidity by the high temps reach

Comments about Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101:

Great as a Marcel or w/ spring action arm. Lasts for years and is reasonably priced. Durablity for us professionals and perfect for ordinary beauties that want to look their best. I have owned a hot tool product for 14 years and have tried others only ending up up with limp frizzy curls. Great tool for African Americans...it bites past the frizz n curl and is closest ive used to a hot comb for pressing the hair.

Best curling iron ever

Comments about Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101:

This is one of the best curling irons I have ever used. It gives me such great curls that last all day long, with or without hairspray. I love how there are so many different heat settings, which is good if I just need a quick touch up. I also love using this as a curling wand, it's like a two in one. I recommend hot tools to anyone!

Great curling iron, just no auto shut off!

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101:

I wasted much time and money buying and using cheap curling irons. I’m so thankful I finally invested in a hot tools brand curling iron! It is smooth to use, I love the variable heat settings and it feels very well made. My hair doesn’t feel fried after I used this iron either. The only negative thing about it is there is no auto shut off. I understand that this is a professional grade curling iron, and that any stylist wouldn’t want their iron turning off every 5 minutes…but for someone who is prone to leaving it plugged in all day on accident it was a big deal for me when I realized there was no auto shut off. I brought it back to the store to try to exchange it and realized that none of the high quality irons out there have this feature, so I ended up keeping it and am really glad I did. I just make sure to unplug it before I leave the bathroom. ☺

BEST BEAUTY PRODUCT!

Comments about Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101:

I would give it a 10 if I could! This is my favorite beauty tool I own! I have very fine, thin hair and this is the ONLY iron that has ever helped me keep my curl throughout the day. I have used perms to give me volume in the past.... 20 years of using a curling iron and this is BY FAR THE BEST! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Not enought heat.

from Gresham, OR

Comments about Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101:

I don't recommend this product to anyone because it doesn't  get hot enought and the heat that I get takes about 15 minutes before I start to feel a little something. I am Africa Amercian so my hair is not as straight as the other races. The Salon is the only place that seems to be able to get my hair as straight as I would like it. I can't seem to find any curling iron in the stores that could do that for me.

Wonderful

from Redondo Beach, CA

Comments about Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101:

I have had my hot tools curling iron for three years.  I love it...my beautician also uses this tool.  It heats up quickly, curls the hair in a matter of seconds and is very easy to use.  The barrel releases the hair and never tangles.  What I like about this curling iron is that it does not frizz or burn my hair.  Wonderful product worth the price.

Great product from a reliable brand

from Cedar City, UT

Comments about Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101:

Hot Tools is an excellent brand for hair care appliances.  They make good quality products at affordable prices.  I have had this curling iron for over 7 years.  It works well for curling as well as straightening.  The dial gives precise heat control, and the unit maintains temperature well.  I consider this brand essential to anyone who wants to take good care of their hair while creating great style.

not only curling but also makes straight

from Worcester, MA

Comments about Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101:

it is working very effectively. I am using it not only for curling but also to make my hair straight. the only disadvantes: you have to be careful while it is hot or buy a pair of gloves to ptotect your hands.

Amazing curls that last all through the day!

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Hot Tools 3/4 Professional Regular Curling Spring Iron 1101:

I could never find a curling iron that would give me beautiful curls with my straight hair and last as long as I would want them too...until I bought a Hot Tools Curling Iron. I was a little expensive but so worth it. It curled my hair so fast and the curls turned out beautiful. They lasted a long time with out even using hair spray. When ever I need a quick curl I use my Hot Tools. The iron itself heats up really fast saving time on getting ready for whatever occassion. It only takes less than a minute for each curl to be done. Talk about fast! I love how it has a dial from 1-10 on how hot you want the iron. The iron is not that big so it is easy to store away. It is made very strong, I have dropped it many times and it is still intact. I would recommend this Iron to anyone who wants beautiful curls that last all day/night long.