Other Meat & Seafoods:

• Anytime
    • Entertaining
    • Holidays

Comments about Honeysuckle White Frozen Bone In Turkey Breast:

Always delicious. Always tender and juicy. Easy to prepare. Although a bit more pricey, it is most definitely worth every cent. Wonderful in every way, every time.

Honeysuckle White Turkey Breast--tastes great and gluten free

from Piedmont, NC

Comments about Honeysuckle White Frozen Bone In Turkey Breast:

I first tried a **Honeysuckle White frozen bone in turkey breast** after discovering that these are gluten free. I used to only cook turkey around the holidays, but over the years, I have discovered that our whole family loves this tasty and healthy choice for a meat. The breast meat is lower in fat than the dark meat than you the whole turkey, but of course the price per pound is higher and you will have less meat with a breast only. It takes less time to thaw a turkey breast than it does to thaw a whole turkey, and I have found the breasts easier to clean. I've cooked MANY of these turkeys over the years and have never gotten a bad one.

According to their website, the **Honeysuckle White frozen bone in turkey breast** is free of [gluten][1] and free of MSG.

I have found it quite convenient to use a [baking bag][2] to cook turkey breasts. I usually place it upside down in the bag after thawing and cleaning the turkey. Bay leaves and lemon pepper give it added flavor, but I have found that this turkey tastes great without anything added and it is easier for my children to eat without added spices because all three of my daughters have GERD. If cooked properly, the meat is moist and sometimes the meat will literally fall off the bone when I am slicing it.

**Honeysuckle White** is more expensive than some brands, but when I have tried cheaper brands, I have returned to **Honeysuckle White**.

I contacted the manufacturer regarding a recipe and I found them to be very helpful and timely in their responses.

**My Viewpoint:**

**Honeysuckle White frozen bone in turkey breasts** are a hit at my house, and I plan to continue serving them on a regular basis.

If you'd like to read more of my reviews, I've reviewed all sorts of products like toys, books, household products, and more. Meet me at my profile page by clicking [here][3] .

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Celiac-Disease-Foundation-Website-review-b2613