4.8

Hollister SoCal 75 ml Cologne for Men

4.8

Great product!

Comments about Hollister SoCal 75 ml Cologne for Men:

I am a huge fan of Hollister SoCal Cologne! I buy it every year for Christmas. The cologne is relatively cheap, as far as cologne goes. You would never know it was cheap by the smell, though! It smells great, lasts for a really long time, and comes in a big container. Hollister carries quite a few scents, which is awesome for switching up colognes. It's one of the best cheap colognes out there, and I highly recommend it!

Very well done scent for teens

Comments about Hollister SoCal 75 ml Cologne for Men:

When I first tried this one out, I was surprised to be honest. For a scent marketed towards teenagers, this one is surprisingly good. The smell is not your ordinary run of the mill, musky, bug spray type of smell that I usually get with most "mall scents", rather this seems to have its own unique characteristics and really captures the whole beach theme that hollister is going for. This is the perfect scent to wear either as a daily casual scent, or while vacationing in the caribbean. Overall, I give this one a 7 out of 10, because I absolutely love the dark, coconut tropical type of smell, but the fact that I prefer scents that are more groundbreaking, it gets points knocked off for that.

I love It (:

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Hollister SoCal 75 ml Cologne for Men:

Yes I totally agree, bought this a couple months back. Socal simply smells amazing! Was never a real fan of Abercrombie's 'fierce' scent, which makes you feel kinda dizzy. But Socal is different. Alone the bottle screams vintage. The woody scent say 'young' and 'sexy'. Best for people their teen age to College, SoCal is really unique. Definitely one of my favs. (you really gotta try it out for yourself!)

This is good stuff!

from Marion, AR

Comments about Hollister SoCal 75 ml Cologne for Men:

This is pretty good stuff, i hav used it before,and it smells great! I hav been using this stuff for probably around 3 years! My friends agree it smells good, my girlfriend likes it, and all kinds of girls tell me it smells really really good. haha Who ever thought of this type of smell is a genius. I mean i like this stuff more than any other cologne on earth. I say it is the best there ever has been, ever is, and ever will be! I heard about it from a friend, he told me i should try out this cologne called hollister. i asked him about it, and he said it smells really good. I went to his house one day, he had a spare bottle of it. he let me try it on. And ever since i tried it, i hav fell in love with this stuff man! haha i probably sound like a woman, but i can't help it, it just smells so good. But i would deffinately reccommend this stuff to a friend! This stuff is the best, and thank you for who ever made this cologne. It is the greatest! lol ha