Other Computer Monitors:

Hannspree HF207 LCD Monitor

Hannspree HF-207HPB is the best computer monitor in it's class

from San Marcos, TX

Comments about Hannspree HF207 LCD Monitor:

The Hannspree HF-207HPB is an amazing wide-screen computer monitor.  It has a 16x9 ratio with 15,000:1 contrast ratio.  Another great upside is the HDMI input, which means that it can double as an HDTV as well.  One downside, the built-in speakers are barely worth mentioning, due to their barely audible presence; although if you are like the majority of computer users, you already have a set of speakers to use with your PC or Mac (it's compatilble with both!)  That said, this monitor is the best on the market for the price.

One thing I absolutely love is the clarity of picture from any viewing angle.  That's due to the fact that it's 300 cd/m2, and has 160 degree viewing angle both horizontally and vertically.  It's also antiglare, which is an awesome plus!  All of this pales to my favorite attribute though: this purchase replaced my monstrous CRT monitor and gave me all of my desk space back!  Like I said, this is one of the best of it's kind out there; if you don't believe me, do the homework yourself.  You won't be sorry with this purchase!