Other Rice Cookers & Steamers:
Rice Cookers, Steamers
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Digital Simplicity Deluxe Rice Cooker and Steamer

Hamilton Beach Digital Simplicity Deluxe Rice Cooker and Steamer

Great for rice, veggies and quinoa

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Hamilton Beach Digital Simplicity Deluxe Rice Cooker and Steamer:

This is one of those things you end up with as a wedding shower gift and are like "what the heck am I ever going to do with this?!" But now I am extremely glad I did get this! I had barely even heard of quinoa, then all of a sudden it was the "must have" food and was a super food, etc. I had heard horror stories about cooking it, so I was worried about what to do. I figured I'd give the rice cooker a try. It was PERFECT. It was fluffy, tasty and took NO effort in order to make perfect quinoa. I was hooked on what a great kitchen tool this rice cooker was. I have since used the rice cooker to steam veggies and to cook two different types of rice. On each occasion, they came out perfectly. I highly recommend this rice cooker. It is a real time saver, is super easy to use and is especially great for a beginner cook.

I have made a variety of items in the rice cooker (veggies, rice and quinoa) and all have come out perfectly.

You can pull out the inner part for easy cleaning. I believe it is even dishwasher safe.

This reminds me of that "set it and forget it" infomercial that used to run. Once you have the right amount of food you are cooking and water, you turn it on and don't need to do anything until the time is up. It has to be one of the easiest to use kitchen appliances out there!

It has a sleek and managable size. Because of the shape it isn't the easiest to store, but it does fit well on my shelves in the basement.

Love this rice cooker

from Miami, FL

Best thing since sliced bread , could not do without it. love it a lot

works very well no problems at all.

It cleans very easily , i have no problems cleaning it by taking it apart

very easy to use , very user-friendly

Seems to last a while, i've had it a while and it seems to be durable

i love the design , love the sleek look