Other Coffees:
Keurig K-Cup Blend, Medium roast
Green Mountain Coffee
Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee

Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee

I'm surprised I like Green Mountain Nantucket Blend so much!

I've been having a hard time adapting to the type of coffee my new Keurig brews and also finding coffee K-Cups that I like. It seems like it takes a balancing act of finding the right coffee strength and selecting the right cup size on the Keurig to make a decent cup of coffee. I didn't realize all this would be necessary when I bought the Keurig for my husband's birthday recently.

I've tried about seven different types of K-Cup coffee that have come with my Keurig Platinum and I honestly, haven't liked most of them. Unless the label says "extra bold", the coffee has just seemed way to weak for my liking. Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend is the first K-Cup that isn't "extra bold" or french roast that I actually like. I was expecting it to suck like the [Green Mountain Breakfast Blend K-Cup][1] did, but this is actually nice.

**Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee **reminds me of coffee ice cream (my favorite flavor of ice cream). It's mellow, but not too weak like Green Mountain's Breakfast Blend. This K-Cup has a nice, well-rounded, smooth coffee flavor that I really enjoy, and it's not bitter at all.

I gave this coffee 4 stars instead of 5 because it would perfect if it was a little stronger. As is, this coffee is better than the majority of K-Cups that I've tried. It has good flavor and isn't too watered down. I might buy it if I was in the mood for a mellower cup of coffee.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Green-Mountain-Coffee-Breakfast-Blend-K-Cup-Coffee-review-745a15

Very Good Brand However.........

I've been drinking Green Mountain (various flavored) k-cup coffee for a couple of months now. I recently purchased a Keurig machine which takes k-cups. I tried a variety of brands and flavors before I discovered Green Mountain Coffee. I tried at least 3 different choices of this brand, one of which was the Nantucket Blend K-Cup. In comparison to the other Green Mountain Coffee (which I do like as an overall brand) I found the Nantucket to be very very weak. Basically no coffee taste to it. I am not a fan of dark roast mind you, but I enjoy, as a whole, a medium roast coffee. However the Nantucket tasted very mild if anything. I was very surprised as I expected more of this brand. I guess that's why we have to try different brands and flavors to see what they are like. In end I am (for now) sticking with Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup but a different variety of theirs. However, I am sure Nantucket would be enjoyed by someone who likes their coffee on the weaker side.

I will buy this coffee often

from grovetown, ga

About Me Average Joe, Coffee Connoisseur, Foodie, Socially/Environmentally Conscious

Pros

• Balanced Acidity
  • Not Bitter
  • Pleasing Aroma
  • Pleasing Roast
  • Smooth Taste

Cons

• Automatic Drip/Filter
    • Single-Cup/Pods

Great tasting coffee.

Mountain coffee

from Mobile al

Pros

• Balanced Acidity
    • Smooth Taste

Cons

• Single-Cup/Pods

Comments about Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee:

My husband refuses to drink anything else. It's dark and rare amazing

Bland

Comments about Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee:

Not a bad coffee, but certainly nothing special. I don't get what everyone keeps raving about. It's not as bland as most "breakfast blends", but is fairly weak tasting overall. Green Mountain's Dark Magic is one of my favourites, but this is one I won't be buying again.

Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Bend is one of my favorite

from Texas

Comments about Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee:

i love the rich smooth flavor of the Nantucket flavored coffee and for me it’s the perfect coffee for that first cup in the morning. I almost don't mind getting up just so I can have more time to enjoy this rich full bodied coffee. I was really excited to discover that this coffee was available in the loose ground and thought I had found a way to save money. However I have to admit, I was really disappointed. Nothing is wrong with the flavor, it’s just not the same coffee that I enjoy, so back to the K-cups. Yes, it’s a little pricy but I consider it a special treat and just wish I could find some discount coupons. If you are wanting to serve a special drink to guests, I would recommend that you keep this coffee for those special times. The aroma of this coffee sets the stage for good conversation, great tasking coffee, no artificial flavor, and I would say that it is a medium roast. It is a coffee that makes me feel special..

Very Good Brand However.........

from Delray Beach, FL

Family favorite

from New jersey

Comments about Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee:

This is my husbands favorite and we have sampled a lot of k cups since getting our machine! This is a smooth light coffee that lacks that bitter after taste a lot of the darker blends have. Great to have in the morning I'm always stocked up on this blend.

The Nantucket is one of my favorite flavors!

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee:

I love coffee. I am always willing to try about any type of coffee, and that is what led me to trying the Nantucket blend in my Keurig single-cup coffee maker! I bough several different variety packs when I first purchased the Keurig, and the Nantucket blend was in one of the variety packs I tried. I really loved the flavor of the coffee blend. It has a very nice flavor and is the perfect blend for the single-cup maker.
      I like this blend over the fancier blends because it isn't too strong. I am the type of person that likes a little cream in my coffee and this blend is the perfect blend for just a little bit of cream because the cream does not overpower the flavor.
      I think I would have to say that the Nantucket blend is the best blend I have tried so far. I still have several blends I would like to try as my single-cup maker is fairly new to me, so we will see...
      You won't be disappointed if you buy this nice coffee blend!

Amazing Flavor!

from Mount Vernon, MO

Comments about Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee:

The Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee is one of the best coffees for the Keurig Brewer. It has a rich flavor & the aroma is amazing! I add cream and sweetner to mine, my husband likes his black. If you are experiencing difficulties finding the right coffee, this is a good choice to try!

My absolute favorite K Cup

from Hackensack, NJ

Comments about Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cup Coffee:

Green Mountain Nantucket K Cups is one of my favorite K cups. I like it because it makes a perfect cup of coffee every time. The taste is rich and smooth yet full-bodied and always very fresh tasting-as if I just grinded the beans myself!
      I love it any time of day or night and cannot keep enough of these in the house. I normally buy mine either online right thru Green Mountain or at Shop Rite when they have a sale.
      If you like a medium tasting coffee, try this, you won't be disappointed!

I'm surprised I like Green Mountain Nantucket Blend so much!

from Camp Lejeune, NC