Other E-commerce Websites:

FurnitureDepot.com

Quality, but expensive

from Utah

Comments about FurnitureDepot.com:

With our growing family, we were looking for some bunk beds for our boys room. We found a good set that would work for us. They cost more than we originally planned to spend, but they are very good quality, and we are very pleased with them.

This site is one of the few that is actually fun to shop on. We enjoyed our time and are willing to come back again in the future for our furniture needs.

Customer Service
Customer service was friendly and courteous. The wait time was also much less than expected.

Shipping and Returns
One downside about this site is the expense of their shipping. If you live in the northeast close to their center, you can get a great deal on shipping. The Southeast and the Midwest can get decent shipping, with free shipping if you spend at least $4,000. We live in Utah, and we could not get free shipping at all. Charging high amounts on shipping after charging a lot for furniture is one of the worst features of this site.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

I was particularly impressed

from Morris Plains, NJ

Comments about FurnitureDepot.com:

Sept.11th 2009

I was extremely satisfied with Furniture Depot's website and customer service. I took a few hours and days to compare the different websites and founded this one the very best. I was able to go into it with ease and the details of the descriptions were so clear in reading ,along with the pricing and photo's along with no hidden fees and delivery was free because of the state that I'm in NJ. There customer service people were helpful in answering all of my worries of shopping on a new website alone. I purchase a sectional living room set  it's beige Chenille the fabric was soft to the touch but firm at the same time. It looks awesome in my newly decorated apartment talking about going back to finish my other rooms soon. I recommend this website to all with 5 stars FURNITURE DEPOT.COM

Thanks Keith Campbell of NJ