Other Ovens:
Frigidaire GLEB27Z7HB / GLEB27Z7HS Single Oven

Frigidaire GLEB27Z7HB / GLEB27Z7HS Single Oven

The Frigidaire GLEB27Z7HB Self Cleaning Oven rates high!

from Sarasota, FL

Comments about Frigidaire GLEB27Z7HB / GLEB27Z7HS Single Oven:

4 years ago when I replaced my old wall oven with the Frigidaire GLEB27Z7HB Self Cleaning Wall Oven, I was thrilled.  I had used my old oven for 10 years.  The Frigidaire GLEB27Z7HB Self Cleaning Wall Oven rates high on my list of dependable kitchen appliances.  I have a large family, 5 children still at home and my husband and me, and we do a lot of cooking.  This oven holds our holiday turkey (the 2010 Thanksgiving one was 27.44 pounds) and cooks and bakes everything in between without hot spots or warm ones.  It cooks evenly and thouroghly and I am very pleased with its performance.  The self-cleaning feature was one that was of utmost importance to me when choosing a replacement oven for my old one.  I have used this feature approximately once every 6 months since installing the oven and each time it has worked very well, leaving ash only for me to vaccuum up after the cleaning cycle was complete.  The racks are sturdy and easily moved and the oven is one I would definitely recommend.