Other Gardening Tools:
Flexzilla
HFZG5100YW
Flexzilla® 5/8in x 100ft Garden Hose

Summary

Flexzilla® is a revolutionary hose featuring a Premium Hybrid Polymer material that redefines flexibility.  Flexzilla® hose characteristics offer zero memory allowing it to lay flat and won't work against you during operation or coiling after use.  Flexzilla® extends your season with all-weather flexibility.

Flexzilla® 5/8in x 100ft Garden Hose

Pros

Cons

• No (5)

What I like and what I don't like

from Wisconsin

Comments about Flexzilla® 5/8in x 100ft Garden Hose:

First, what I like about the house is that it rarely tangles or gets kinks. I hate the hose I have in the front of our house where I have to continuously run back and unkink it. A good judge of how much I like something is how much it makes me curse. The Flexzilla (bought from Home Depot) hasn't made me cuss yet. I bought it last summer and just this week pulled it back out of the garage for the season. I can't attest to it's durability quite yet, but it is really easy to use, which is HUGE when using a hose. The only thing I don't like is that it leaks just a bit where the hose meets the nozzle area. It doesn't happen all the time, just enough to annoy me occasionally. It's still one of the best hoses I've ever bought, allows ample water to flow through and has the best flexibility we have ever had. I like that when I pull the hose and have to move about the back patio to get to the garden, it doesn't catch as easily as other hoses do. Thus, I'm running back and forth a lot less often to untangle or get it from being caught on something.

Really Good Buy

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Flexzilla® 5/8in x 100ft Garden Hose:

I handle my own lawn care and let me just say, I have a LOT of lawn to care for! I saw a commercial online for the Flexzilla water hose and thought it would be a good idea to give it a try. The Flexzilla water hose is very pricey! I paid around $65 for mine. However, I think it was a good investment and well worth it. This is a very lightweight hose. So I can carry it around my entire yard without any issues. It is also a long hose. The hose I have stretches about 100 feet. That allows me to cover a lot of ground when I'm working in my yard. I also love that it lies flat the entire time I use it. It doesn't get tangled or coiled up ever. So there are no issues with my unwrapping it to use. The Flexzilla water hose also feels like it is made with quality materials. I have no doubt this hose will last a long time. I do not foresee myself having to purchase another hose for several years. I would recommend this hose for not only watering your lawn, but washing your siding, cleaning your gutters, washing your cars, etc.

Flexible & Easy To Use

Comments about Flexzilla® 5/8in x 100ft Garden Hose:

This hose is much more flexible than your average garden hose. Its still a green color, but it brighter than a regular one, with a nice stripe in darker green that looks pretty nice. It is much easier to manuever than the regular ones that are made of a harder material than this one which can make knots harder to undo. Knots also happen less often with the Flexzilla to begin with, as it stays flat on the ground. Untangling it is easier, thanks to the softer material. I haven't had it for too long yet, but so far there haven't been any issues with the durability. I'm thinking maybe it would need to be replaced sooner than a standard hose, but we'll see. I have also noticed the water doesn't shoot out of the connector as easily, at least not yet. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a hose of any purpose to at least try it out and see how it lasts.

Great flexibility!

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Flexzilla® 5/8in x 100ft Garden Hose:

I grew tired of spending 10-15 minutes untangling my water hose everyday so I decided to purchase the Flexzilla Garden Hose. Right off the bat I was impressed with the flexibility of this hose. I could easily manipulate this hose around sharp
corners and not lose pressure. I also enjoyed that this hose was very light and easy to move even with water flowing through it. In my three months of use this hose did tangle several times, but I could easily remove the kink with a effortless whipping motion. The only downside to this hose is that there was slight leakage when I tried to attach a nozzle sprayer. For some reason I couldn't get the particular sprayer to thread evenly after multiple attempts, but I didn't have
any problems with other attachments. I would definitely recommend the Flexzilla Garden Hose because it lives up to its name and performs well in cold temperatures as low as 35 degrees Fahrenheit.

Works like a Charm

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Flexzilla® 5/8in x 100ft Garden Hose:

This is a nice garden hose that makes things a lot easier for me. Nothing worse than a tangled and kinked hose. That is not something that I have to worry about now that I have this hose. It winds up quickly, easily and evenly.

The hose provides even and solid water flow each and every time. It even lays flat if you need it to! How cool is that? The hose is alos weather insulated, which is a plus since it is resistant to rust and other damage.

I am a someone that loves a great deal, and this hose certainly costs more than a traditional hose. I did not mind paying that extra, since it has so many awesome advantages.