4.8

4.8

Great edger

from Buford, Ga

About Me Getting Started

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Solid Construction

Cons

• Lawn Maintenance

Works well, great edger.

Makes Lawn Maintenance A Lot Easier

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Black & Decker Le750 Lawn Edger:

I hate maintaining the lawn, but love gardening. The Black and Decker Edger/ Trencher makes it just a bit easier. During the spring and summer months my lawn goes into super grow mode. If I miss just two weeks of edging the grass, you will only be able to see half of the sidewalk. This edger is a must. It trims the edge of the lawn perfectly with the edge guide and depth selection. It even cuts nicely through thick overgrowth with a little effort. My favorite selection on the machine is the trenching option. It easily converts from edger to trencher with the pull of the guide lever. I found it indespensible when I put in new edging around the flower beds and when laying a stone path. The blade has worn down after two years of use, but is easily replaced. The one drawback is that it is electric so you have to haul long lengths of extension cord around if you have a sizeable yard. The handle adjust for left or right handed use. The machine is a bit noisy, but not as noisy as gas edger models. I just wish that it was robotic.

B&D LE750 improved our curb appeal!

from San Mateo, CA

Comments about Black & Decker Le750 Lawn Edger:

We purchased the Black and Decker LE750 after having a weed eater that edged but really made the grass look bad.  I agree with the previous consumer that the LE750 does take some getting used to in order for the edging to be straight and not gouging the edge of the lawn.  We specifically looked for an edger that was not gas powered or operated by a cordless battery (we previously have had the cordless batteries fail).  This edger is electric.  It has a lot of power, 2 1/4 horse power, as we experienced when edging the lawn for the first time.  We have a lot of thick clay in our soil and this edger powered right through it with no problem at all.  The amazing feature on this edger is the adjustable blade depth which was really nice to have.  It has the ability to really trench, again this helped the first time we used the edger to get a really nice clean cut.  Now, with the positives there are also some negatives.  We noticed that sometimes the vibration from the use can cause the bolts to loosen in the handle.  Speaking of the handle, it is a little short for comfortable use.  We are both under six foot and just thought the handle could have been extended a little more to help with use.  Even with these drawbacks we would absolutely recommend the Black and Decker LE750.

B&D LE750 improved our curb appeal!

from Keller, TX