Other Baby Activity Centers:
Fisher-Price
Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Jumperoo

Fisher-PriceFisher Price Laugh n Learn Jumperoo

Pros

• Colorful and fun (3)
  • Durable (3)

• Crawlers (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (3)

Its so entertaining

from Otsego mi

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Colorful and Fun
  • Durable
  • Easy assembly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Fun
  • Holds Attention

Cons

• Bulky
  • Hard to store

• 4 months and up

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Jumperoo:

My oldsest son loved his so we knew we needed one for our second son. Well worth the imvestment. Holds up well adjustible and colorful.

Great for ages 6-10month

from Fenton, Michigan

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Colorful and Fun
  • Durable
  • Holds Attention

Cons

• Not easy to clean

• Infants

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Jumperoo:

This was pefect for my children when they were in between crawling and walking. It helps develop their leg muscles and occupies them for an hour. Great to use when you need to clean the house and need to occupie an infant. The toys are easy to clean, but if the spit up on the seat that jumper is not easy to clean. Once my kids were able to walk they wanted nothing to do with it. I had the same one for multiple years.

Baby loved it!

from Sumter, sc

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Colorful and Fun
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean

Cons

• Boring

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Jumperoo:

Really loved this jumperoo but my baby girl lost interest in about a week with it. Maybe brighter toys or just different toys that would keep her attention would be better. Other than that I liked it.

Great Jumparoo

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Jumperoo:

We purchased this for my son when he was ready for a Jumparoo. I think that it really helped his leg muscles to develop. Plus, it kept him entertained for long periods of time.

I can remember that several times he had so much fun it it that he got so tuckered out he fell asleep in it. All the toys attached to it were well within his reach as well. Which I liked because if they were out of his reach I know that he would have gotten easily frustrated. I also liked the adjustable height on it. It was able to grow with him for quite awhile.

Putting it together took a little while at first. I think that it was fairly easy though, little to no tools were required. It also disassembled fairly easily. We broke it down and stored it away to use with our next child that is how pleased I was with its performance and it overall.

I would definitely recommend this to someone, especially a friend having a baby.

Best thing ever!

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Jumperoo:

We bought one of these for our son because he was such an active baby and we had no clue how to get him tired and ready for a nap! He plays on this thing for about an hour, just jumping away!! It is very safe, has great height adjustments. He loves it! It's not that expensive and although it's a hassle it's pretty portable. I definitely recommend these!

It is very durable!

Safety
Extremely safe!

Just wipe it clean with disinfecting wipes!

Ease of Assembly
extremely easy to assemble

Love the Jumperoo!

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Jumperoo:

I had the Discover and Grow Jumperoo for my daughter and she absolutely loved it! She had so much fun with it. It kept her busy so I could get some stuff done around the house too. You can easily move it from room to room as well. My daughter LOVED jumping in this Jumperoo. I highly recommend this product to anyone.

Lots of fun

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Laugh n Learn Jumperoo:

We received this Jumperoo as a baby shower gift for our first child back in 2009. She enjoyed it immensely and it was one of the items we decided to save for future children. I'm so glad we decided to keep it! Our second child has been using it for about 3 months now and loves it just as much as her big sister.

The assembly is easy and pretty straight forward. I was able to put it together pretty quickly on my own. The springs are covered which is nice protection for little fingers. The height is pretty easily adjusted as well. And, most importantly if you have a baby who spits up easily, the seat is easy to wash.

There are several different activities for babies to participate in and there is music as well. The volume is adjustable (and can be turned off). If there is a downside I would say that the horse and pigs don't intrigue my children and they take up most of one side. My girls have both mostly flipped through the pages of the book and played with the spinning birds.

Overall, this has been a great, safe product for our family. It's nice to have somewhere safe to place an active, mobile baby. We live in an older farmhome and I don't trust the doorways to support something like a Johnny Jumpup so this has been a wonderful work around for our needs.

Seat is easy to clean. Sometimes spit up can be a little harder to get out along the plastic between the seat and the toys.