Other Baby Activity Centers:

Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center

Pros

Cons

My son loved it

This was a gift and even though it is a 3 stage, we only used the 2nd stage. It looked neat and basic at the first stage, but I never could remove the legs from the base for the 3rd stage, which is a shame since my son would probably have loved it. I have a feeling it wouldn't have been very sturdy. As an excersaucer it was perfect. My son loved turning around to the different toys and even jumping in it, which is what it is meant for but it was LOUD when he would. I like the toys were easily removed for cleaning and the volume changes on them. The iguana is motion sensed and gets annoying after a while as it is very sensitive. He enjoyed it for a few months before he refused to be in it anymore but that was cause he learned to crawl.

Versatility
Going from stage 1 to 2 is easy as everything locks into place. It is a little difficult to fold for storage but it can be done. I couldn't get it to stage 3. After messing with the legs to try to get it off the base for half an hour, I gave up. It kept clicking back in place and I figured it wasn't worth the hassle. Raising the legs to be taller or shorter was very easy.

This seems to hold up well, but after a while, while my son was jumping and playing the leg level would pop out and go down a level. It only happened on two of the legs but made it annoying having to reset it. I'm sure after more use the legs will eventually not stay in place for a taller baby that wants to jump.

Safety
Seems to keep baby in place and safe to play. I'm worried by the sudden change in leg level as the legs would pop out of its set level and down one. Didn't bother my son but may not be good for a taller baby to go from the tallest height to the shortest height suddenly.

It is a little tedious to clean. I love that the toys can be removed for cleaning around and under it. There's a lot of grooves and curves though that you can't get everything out with your fingers. The seat cover is easily removable and can be washed in the washer. The fabric tree with the two animals on it I only handwashed, but those didn't get real dirty. Could be worse I suppose.

Ease of Assembly
It is easy to assemble for stage 1 and 2. Stage 3 was impossible and I'm not sure how to stop the legs from clicking back in the base. Since I couldn't do it after multiple attempts, I stopped trying. The toys are easy to get off, and can be a little trying to get the velcro straps back through the holes but not bad.

Poor quality, would not buy again

I was so excited when I bought this for my new baby. I loved that it had activities for three stages, newborn, just sitting, and then you can convert the activity center for the baby to stand. Right away the toy was VERY hard to put together. I was pregnant and a friend had to do it for me, it took us several hours.

The arch would never stand upright, it always leaned so my baby couldn't reach it. I ended up using rings from other toys to hold it upright which worked ok. The toy is huge, its very difficult to move back and forth and even hard to get through doorways. My baby liked it ok when he was sitting, it entertained him for awhile. I didn't get much use of it for him as a newborn, there just wasn't enough stimulation. Once my baby started to stand we took it apart to make it a stand up toy and it was not sturdy at all. It topples over easily so we don't let him use it. Also the toys that snap in come out very easily, my baby was able to pull them off with no problem. Very cheap product in my opinion, next time I will get a jumparoo

Used from birth to 15 months

from Hartland mi

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Colorful and Fun
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Holds Attention

Cons

• Unstable Activity Table

• Crawlers
  • Infants
  • Newborn
  • Toddlers

Comments about Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center:

We loved this product. We got it from my mother as a shower gift. We had the jungle theme and used it form 0-16 months. He enjoyed every minute of it. The activity table wasn't very sturdy but he still enjoyed it . I loved we could use a toy for that long.

My son loved it

from Woodburn, IN

Well worth the money

Comments about Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center:

This activity center will keep your children entertained for hours. they'll never get bored. Every small child that comes around loves it. Even if they're not sitting in it, they're standing around it playing with the toys that are attached to it.

Versatility
There are so many different things on here for the child to play with. There's no way for them to get bored or cranky.

This is definitely something that will be passed on from generation to generation. This is a product that was built to last.

Safety
This is very safe for your baby. the seat holds them safely and there are no small pieces or parts that would come unattached for them to choke on.

This activity center is super easy to clean. I usually just take a few baby wipes and wipe the whole thing down. No scrubbing or hard cleaning involved.

Ease of Assembly
Super easy to assemble. All you do is snap the toys onto the top of the activity center. I did it myself.

• Ease of Assembly:

Lots of activities to stimulate the little ones mind...

from Texas City, TX

Comments about Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center:

It keeps my granddaughter entertained for a while... I like that it can circle around as my granddaughter learns to use her feet... The seat part is very hard and rigid around the top so I tuck in a small blanket to give it some cushioning...

Versatility
Easy to use, takes up a bit of room but not too much...

It seems to be very durable so far...

Safety
The Exersaucer is very safe but as with all activities your child needs to be supervised...

Easy to wipe down but lots of nooks and crannies to clean if it gets food or dirt on it...

Ease of Assembly
Fairly easy to put together...

• Ease of Assembly:

Fun for baby. Helpful for parents!

from Marysville, WA

Comments about Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center:

Both of our kids loved this ExerSaucer! All the toys are washable in the dishwasher and some we even hooked onto the car seat later on. We loved that the seat turned around 360. They really loved all the toys especially the musical ones! This is a great product!

You can wash the toys in the dish washer!

Evenflo Triple fun Exersaucer Jungle, the fun goes on and on

from Springville, UT

Comments about Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center:

I adore this exersaucer.  The toys are so cute in the theme, functional, and neutral as far as gender goes.  We’ve had this for over a year and my daughter still plays with it at 20 months of age.  I wouldn’t advise using it as he first stage toy though, at least not when they start to grab.  The arch is not really anchored to the mat they are on and it can fall on their heads very easily.  We’ve kept it as the round exersaucer this whole time.  My daughter just likes it that way.

I love all the different toys on it, although wish that it didn’t have so many electronic ones.  My favorites are the dragon fly that is great for teething, a Tucan that rattles when you spin him and monkeys you can spin on their arch.  My daughter loves the Iguana, you just touch him and he sings about the primary colors, and the music isn’t that annoying!  The pieces that store under the exersaucer to allow you to switch it to stage three will likely fall off after the first time your child bounces in it though.  I called customer service to get a toy replaced and mentioned that problem as well.  The agent informed that it is a common problem, but that they still work securely when you switch it to the stage three S curve shape.  On that note Customer service was awesome!  They took care of everything and I didn’t have to pay shipping or anything.  I’d definitely would recommend this toy any time!

Breaks Easily

from Fairfield, OH

Comments about Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center:

This in my opinion is the most entertaining of the exersaucers that we saw it was also the most expensive one that we saw but I was willing to pay for it because I figured that my son would enjoy it more because it had more activities then the others and I figured it would be better quality. I was VERY disappointed in the quality. My son LOVES the toys that are on it and still plays with it and will even allow me to put him in it even though he is walking now (he is about 16 months). So it is very entertaining our friends older kids even play with it when they are here. The quality however is something to be desired. My son has managed to break off every peice that "snaps" on including the arches where most of the toys hang. I am not pleased with this as I was hoping to get to use it for multiple children and I do not see that happening now. It is also VERY hard to fold up its almost impossible it takes at least two ppl.

My son loves his Evenflo ExerSaucer!

from Jonesville, MI

Comments about Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center:

We had an Evenflo exersaucer went my daughter was born and used it for both our girls, but when our son was born, we wanted something a little more boyish. So we started looking & I fell in love with the Jungle Exersaucer. I loved the bright jungle colors and the many different options for the Exersaucer. Our son was about four months old when we bought it and we tried it in the "infant" mode with the playmat and gym hanging above baby. The feet used to hold the gym up are very light, and the gym kept falling. And the animals hung so low they were in his face. But we set it beside him and he was quite content. Now that he is eight months old, he is quite active in the exersaucer mode and has been since he was about five months. He loves to play with the toys and is quite good at spinning around and bouncing in it. It does fold up, but I can't seem to get it folded. My husband can, but it does not fold as easily as our last exersaucer did. It is easy to wipe clean, and was pretty easy to assemble. We haven't tried it in the last mode, but I am sure we will in the next month.

Great toy. Can be used for a long time.

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center:

This exersaucer is great!  From the time my daughter could sit up, I put her in it but only for short periods of time at first.  As she got older she would spend quite a bit of time in there playing.  Once she started cruising, she really didn't want to sit in it any more.  I then converted the toy and she loves it.  It was like a brand new toy to her.  The only negative is it isn't the easiest to put together.  A lot of parts including springs both big and small.

This exersaucer is so much fun

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active Learning Center:

My son received this from my ant when he was about 5 months old for his first Christmas. I couldn’t wait to put it together for him because it looked like so much fun. At the time he was still a little small for it so he had trouble reaching most of the stuff but it still kept him entertained. After Christmas we went on a two-month vacation and when we came back he was big enough to reach everything and he enjoyed it much more. He had so much fun exploring all the different things that he could play with on the exersaucer. The only thing that I didn’t like was every time he would bounce a little the chameleon would go off and that got annoying fast, so we just left it off most of the time. I love that the seat comes right out and can be washed in the washing machine. At 13 months old our son still enjoys playing with it, but we haven’t converted it to the table yet. As soon as we do I know that he will continue to enjoy it for a while.