4.1
Other Men's Colognes:
Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray for Men

Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray for Men

4.1

Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch is an amazing scent!

I've been using Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch for quite some time now, and absolutely love it!  I'm a gay man, but this scent seems to attract both gay men and straight women--whenever I'm out in public, random men and women will walk up to me and ask me what cologne I'm wearing. I always tell them It's Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch, and everyone is just amazed at how amazing the scent is. I can spray it on at 10pm when I go to work, and at 10 am when I'm out shopping, I still smell like it was just sprayed. I will say though, that if you spray more than a couple pumps of this on you, you will smell extremely strong, and will probably gag. Even though this is an amazing scent, little goes a long way with it. My 3.4 oz bottle lasts me 6 months when I use it daily and 12 months when I just use it here and there. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone and anyone that's looking to attract gay men and straight females! :)

WAY TO MANLY

I love this store but when I walked in there this weekend to buy a new shirt the sales clerks had big bottles of this new fragrence and were spraying it on everything and anything in the store even on the clothes people were buying off the rack....this might be a good scent but I couldnt tell because it was so strong and overwhelming in the store and all around the outside entrance of this place......

Fierce is a great cologne

Comments about Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray for Men:

While I understand that there are those who will pay any amount of money to get the fragrance they want (I am guilty of that), what I do not understand is how this company can get away with it. Their products are good quality. It is a good thing that they offer online ordering, because that way, they can offer a variety of shipping methods, and exchanges, etc. all done online. The fragrances seem to sell out quick from day to day as I found out.

Terrible

Comments about Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray for Men:

I smelled this a while back, and I don't know if it the juice had turned bad or what, but wow it was horrible!. The literally smelled like bug spray to me. I couldn't imagine how anyone could like this stuff, but that's just my opinion I guess. A lot of people do enjoy this one, but I think I lot of those people are just fans of abercrombie to begin with.

BEST COLOGNE MADE

Comments about Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray for Men:

I ALWAYS HAVE A BOTTLE OR TWO OF THIS COLOGNE AROUND THE HOUSE.IT IS THE BEST SMELLING STUFF, AND GIRLS ALWAYS COMPLIMENT IT. IT NEVER GOES UNNOTICED. IT IS A BIT EXPENSIVE, BUT WELL WORTH A FEW SQUIRTS FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS. NO GIRLS WANT A GUY WHO DOESNT SMELL GOOD. WHY NOT SMELL AS GREAT AS POSSIBLE?

Fierce attracts the ladies!

from North Royalton, OH

Comments about Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray for Men:

Abercrombie's Fierce is an amazing cologne and Id recommend it to any guy. The girls really love the smell and it's a good value. I love when people come up to me and ask me if I'm wearing Fierce...people know I am a classy dresser when they notice it's Abercrombie!

Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch is an amazing scent!

from Florence, KY

Worth every penny

from Altus, AR

Comments about Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray for Men:

Hubby and I went to the mall looking around.  A smell drew me to Abercrombie & Fitch.  The cologne they had on sample was Fierce.  It smelled wonderful.  Later that week I went back about bought some..I keep it on hand and it is one of my husband's favorite scents.  It is about average for a nice cologne, but more expensive than some of the ones you'd find in retail stores.  It is worth the money for the wonderful smell!!!

Sexy..Musky.. Total Women Attractor... One of the best colognes!

from Temecula, CA

Comments about Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray for Men:

Fierce by Abercombie is absolutely amazing!! I've bought it for almost all the guys I've been in relationships with...Totally yummy. Its sprayed all throughout the Abercrombie Store actually. Its strong in the store, but when applied right it is absolutely the best smell ever. I'm tempted to spray it on myself sometimes!! Its sexy, musk, spicy...I definitely recommend it for any age of men..you can't go wrong! It's offered in 2 sizes and in a red box..comese in a smaller bottle and a larger. The small bottle will last you a while...and is on the cheaper side too. You can buy it on the website or in the store...I totally think every guy should wear Fierce..It just reminds me of a tall dark and handsome man..who has sexy confidence. I know many girls can recognize the scent of Fierce when a man walks into the room..It can definitely be worn everyday or when going out on a date or clubbing with the boys...Make sure to use only a few sprays as it could get a little bit on the stronger side...Enjoy Fierce!!

Popular and a good marketing idea from A&F.

from New York, NY

Comments about Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray for Men:

You walk into the store and this is sprayed through the air! It gets on everything and the clothes. So when you get home, the scent is all over your clothes and it's a man's cologne. It's a little pricey for a mall store perfume. I know it was a good marketing idea for them, because now everyone knows it and wants it. It smells good, but it's not my absolute favorite men's scent. There's something too strong, guys can over do it easily so go lightly with this one. Try something different like Vera Wang for men or new L'Homme by Yves St. Laurent.

fierce cologne smells so good

from Congers, NY

Comments about Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch Cologne Spray for Men:

fierce smells really good. i like it when the sales people spray fierce in the store onto the clothes. I buy it all the time as gifts for other people. I also like abercrombie's other perfumes. I have to say that my favorite is 8.

WAY TO MANLY