View more baby activity centers

Other Baby Activity Centers:
Evenflo
Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center

Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Assembly:

Rocking, Bouncing and Spinning, Oh My!

My mother-in-law purchased this **ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center **by Evenflo for my son when he was about 7 months old.  This learning center was a Godsend!  My son was approaching the crawling stage and was getting into everything all over the house.  We were so happy to finally have something that contained him safely and gave him activities to keep him satisfied.

**The Exersaucer**

According to the manufacturer, the Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux exercises your child's body and mind. Age-appropriate toys hold baby's interest. Helps achieve developmental milestones. Baby can rock, bounce, spin, stand or sit. For infants 4 months to walking age.

This product features seven age-appropriate toys which provide a variety of functions, there is a tray which brings toys closer, a three-position height adjustment which allows it to grow with your child, the seat locks in six different positions to provide additional stability,  the pad is removable so that it can be washed and there are three flip-down feet for stationary position provide additional stability for younger babies until ready to rock.

**My Experience**

My son immediately loved this exersaucer from the moment we placed him in it.  He first checked out all the toys and that kept him busy for quite some time.  He then realized that he was able to do some spinning and rocking which made him giggle.  The freedom of being able to sit or stand was one that he liked very much.  Last but not least, he discovered that he could bounce in this exersaucer.  He bounced like mad and, I have to tell you, when he was bouncing, it was very loud!  The toys clanged and the exersaucer itself was just a pounding away.  This really is the only negative aspect to this product that I can find other than the trouble I had storing it away when not in use.  We had this product for about six years since it went through both of my boys and finally sold it at a garage sale for a very good price.  It was still in good shape except for some wear at the bottom of the toy from all the bouncing.

**My Final Viewpoint**

The **ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center **by Evenflo is not only an attention getting toy but it is also very educational and can assist with fine motor skills.  I recommend this product and believe that it deserves a 4 star rating.  I would have went with 5 but the loudness of the bouncing action and the difficulty in storage causes me to remove one star.

Is a good tou but preferred the Jumperoo

I recieved this from another mother who was not using it at the time and let me borrow it. My daughter loves to bounce and jump around, and my arms can only do that for so long. This toy seemed to keep her occupied and happy while giving me a few minutes here and there for cleaning for eating a meal. The coth seat can be easily removed and washed the in the washing machine. The surface is easily wipeable and the toys as well. I sometimes would just spray off the toy with a garden hose and a bucket of water and let it dry in the sun. She seems to like all the different toys on the exersaucer and the fact that is can pivot and turn is a bonus. The have a jumperoo inside the house and I use the exersaucer for in the garage or outside. She seems to prefer the jumperoo becasue she could get jumping alot easier. This was a good toy, but it i had to choose between the jumperoo or the exercuaser for a activity center, I would easily pick the jumperoo.

Cute, but Not Overwhelming to Baby

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center:

A lot of exersaucers or activity centers are overwhelming to babies. This one is bright and colorful with just the right amount of toys. Only one of the toys on this exersaucer needs batteries and it's not terribly annoying or loud like many other toys I've seen. The toys can be taken out and played with independently as well. They're easy to take out, but not so easy that a baby or child can remove them, which is good. It's so great to have a toy that can keep a baby entertained for periods of time and keep them safe in one spot at the same time. If it weren't for my exersaucer, I would hardly ever be able to shower :) I used mine from the time each of my babies were about 4 months old and they used them up until over a year old. I love that this can be folded to a flatter position for storage and that it has three different levels to set it at for different age babies. It's easy to change the setting in case you have a daycare or babysit occasionally.

Not that much fun

from Augusta, ME

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center:

When my son was old enough to need an exersaucer/jumperoo, I asked many people which was a better option since I didn't have the space for both (nor did I want to spend that much money on a toy that wouldn't be used for that long) . Most recommended an exersaucer so I chose to go with this particular one. However unfortunately, my son didn't enjoy it. firstly, i guess because he is a little tall for his age, even at the highest setting, he wasnt able to really bounce in it, although he met the weight/age and technically height requirements. it seemed to him that he was imprisoned in the little piece of plastic. also, while it is colorful, its basic primary colors that are gender neutral but not so fun and bright. the toys on it didnt really hold his attraction for anything other then as a use to chew on, which he basically did for every other toy. it had to be returned in the end, and it wasnt missed at all.

• Ease of Assembly:

The Exersaucer never gets old in our house!

from Spring, TX

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center:

I have used this produce for all 4 of my kids and have never had to replace it! All 4 kids have loved it! Ours is the jungle theme so it has a few more toys than the one in the picture.

It's so convenient and gives the baby so much to look at and play with! I never have to worry if they'll get hurt in it because it doesn't move like the old ones did that had wheels on them. I also like that it grows with your child. You can raise it up three different levels as they get taller. I like that all of the surfaces are easy to clean and you can throw the fabric seat in the washer. For everything else, I just wipe it down with a clorox wipe.

I would definitely recommend getting one! It has always been a hit at our house!

I bought ours in 2005 and we're still using the same one with baby number 4!

• Ease of Assembly:

Kept baby busy and mommy happy

from Boston, MA

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center:

My daughter loved this ExerSaucer. The height is adjustable, so that it grew with her. I was worried that she would get sick of it before it needed to be adjusted, but nope. The seat covering can be tossed in the wash fairly easily. She loved spending time in this, playing with the toys, spinning it around, and just standing in it staring out the window. It was a huge help to me while I was in the kitchen. We had it parked in the dining room because as others mentioned, it is pretty bulky to move around too much.

• Ease of Assembly:

Will keep your child entertained and helps them Learn!

from Sumas, WA

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center:

This is a great toy and a must have! It will give mom a break and also help teach your child to play on their own. It is easy to clean and set up. It is a little noisy when the child bounces. It spins in a full circle giving your child a large play area. There are also flat surfaces where you can put a snack like cheerios for your child to learn to pick up.

Fun for a time.

from Rio Rancho, NM

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center:

We bought this for my daughter when she was somewhere around 4-6 months old. She enjoyed it until she was able to stand and move around on her own, then began to feel constrained by it. It was very useful and entertaining for the length of time she used it, but the price is higher than other toys that held her interest longer. Still, I would recommend it.

My 19 month old STILL plays with it!

from Abilene, TX

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center:

My son received his Exersaucer as a gift when he was 6 months old.  From the moment it was assembled - he LOVED it!  I found it very versatile, going from indoors to outside easily.  It cleaned well with a water hose and sponge.  Even though he doesn't fit into it any more, I still find him playing with the many activities.  Definitely worth the money, even though I didn't have to spend it. :)

This is great in so many ways

from Independence, MO

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center:

I really wanted an Exersaucer for my third child, but I couldn't afford the big fancy ones.  I hunted until I found this one, which was priced perfectly for me, and is a great deal for the money, in my opinion.  It has several different types of toys, but I wish some of them weren't made from hard plastic.  When my son was 4 months old and couldn't aim for the toys very well, he'd wave his hands around and smack them into the harder toys sometimes.  He also gets frustrated trying to teethe on the hard ones.  He does love the mirror and the flower that squeaks.  He's able to play with all the toys by himself now, at 6 months.  He also loves rocking it from side to side.This does have to be assembled, and there are quite a few parts, but it wasn't difficult.  As someone else mentioned, the legs take some figuring out.  I'm really happy with this product over all.  It keeps my son happy and safe while I work nearby.  He loves being in it for short periods several times a day.

Save your sanity, get this exersaucer.

from Chicago Ridge, IL

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center:

This exersuacer is awesome, what better way to keep the baby entertained and immobile.  Anyone who has ever tried to do anything with an active baby on the loose will LOVE this exersaucer.  Baby is able to strength their legs to get ready for walking & entertain themselves at the same time.

My daughter loves her exersaucer

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer Delux Active Learning Center:

I received my exersaucer at my baby shower for my 1st daughter.  I often wondered when she would be able to sit up in it because the suggested age was six months.  By the age of two months my daughter was able to hold her head up and with the assistance of a blanket she was able to start playing in the exersaucer.  She absolutely loved it.  I love how you can easily change the height of the legs once my daughter started growing.  The exersaucer is also very easy to clean.  There are so many attachments that you can interchange and they are also dishwasher safe.  My daughter was able to use her exersaucer for more than a year, so i definately got my moneys worth.