View more baby activity centers

Other Baby Activity Centers:
Evenflo
Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center

Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center

my little one loves ths toy!

my fiance and i got the fisher price rainforest jumparoo and the evenflo tea for me exersaucer at the same time.  we live nextdoor to grandma and wanted the baby to have a leg exercising toy at both homes.  we kept the jumparoo and grandma go the exersaucer.  grandma got the better deal!  bridgette LOVES the exersaucer.  when she sould push the teapot to make music on her own she was so proud!  we used to put a pillow on the bottom so she could reach in it and now she's on the tallest level and still loving it and playing in it everyday.  we jokingly call it "the office".  "Looks like bridgette had a busy day at the office" we like to say!  : )  she plays with all the toys on it with a fierce intensity.  she dances in place to the tea pots sounds and spins excitedly in circles.  im sad that she can only get another month or two of use out of it!  oh, and the rainforest jumparoo, yeah, she lost interest in that 2 months ago.  we barely used it.  it just wasn't for our girl, i guess.

Great for a short time

The Evenflo 123 Tea for me exersaucer is great for us for a short time.

We started our daughter at their suggested age and the seat section was way to big for her.  So we had to stuff in blankets to keep her from falling around.  Our daughter was average size, so it is not as though she was small for her age.

Once she grew into it, it was great for me to have a chance to do the dishes or cook dinner.  It kept her entertained for about 30 minutes at a time, which is a good as you can expect for a 6-9 month old.  It was also great to be able to take her outside with us and keep her out of trouble.  She could sit up and watch everything that was going on AND get some fresh air.

It is nice that you can take out the seat to wash, but it does fade pretty quickly after a few washes.

It is nice that it will fold to be "portable", but really it still takes up a lot of space. We would not be able to take it in our car and fit everything else we need for a trip.

I read reviews about paint coming off very quickly and we had very little of that.

This exersaucer is so cute!

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center:

This was given to me by a friend, and I love it! It is so pretty, and my daughter really loves the toys on it. It has two mirrors so she can look at herself while she's playing. It has little plastic cakes that she can stack together, and a little purse with a plastic key and money. I started putting my daughter in it when she was five months old, and she did really well in it. It seems very durable and safe. I would recommend this to any mother.

Safety
This exersaucer is definitely safe. The instructions specifically say it is not to be used in a child that can walk, so as long as your baby cannot walk yet, this exersaucer is perfectly safe.

The seat is very easy to clean because the cover comes off, and it can be washed in the washer. The toys look like they could probably detach, but I haven't been able to get them off so it is a little difficult to clean around them.

Ease of Assembly
This was already put together when I got it.

• Versatility:
  • Safety:
  • Ease of Assembly:

liked a lot

from Oregon, OH

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center:

I didnt have this exact one but I had a evenflo exersaucer for my nephew at my house and he loved his. It had so many toys and rattles and was so cute. HE loved the bright colors and all the toys that made noises and did a variety of things. I liked that it gave me a break and that it was well made and that it had a cleanable cover on the chair part when baby poops and spits up it can easily be cleaned ( even in the washing machine ). I also liked that it snapped in to two pieces and made it easy to take to realatives houses or transport to and from family gatherings and such. I also really did appreciate evenflo took babies of different heights in to account when making this and made the height adjustable, can you say genius. The only downside I noticed was baby would sometimes be able to pull the one toy off and disconnect another but it wasnt a big deal cause they both snapped right back one.

Must have

from Jeanerette, LA

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center:

When my daughter was about six months I brought her the Evenflo Exersaucer 1-2-3 and it was the best buy I brought. I would put her in the Exersuacer and she would play and try to jump. It would entertain her enough for me to get my house work done. It is very easy to clean and very durable. I have now used the Evenflo Exersaucer for all three of my children and I even passed it on to my pregnant family members. They loved it. I wish they made one for toddlers now. My kids played in it till they was old enough to climb out so it lasted about a year. They are easy to find to almost everystore you go in sells them. Then the fact that it was from Evenflo easied my mind about the quality. The fact that you can adjust for the hieght of your baby was another perk. Some of the cheaper less known brands has just one height well Evenfloe Exersaucer has three levels so it grows when your baby grows. I would recommend to all new mothers.

Tea for Me is FUN

from Fort White, FL

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center:

My husband and I got this for our daughter, Sunshine, when she was 3 months old. At the time, she was a little too small to actually get in it to play, but by 4 months, she was in it several times a day. The activities are very eye catching, so even if the smallest of babies can't really "play" with them yet, they can sit there and stare at the bold colors and shapes.

As your baby gets a little older, the building of the cake is always fun to do. We would put the cake together in a different order and Sunshine loved to knock it back down.

We also loved that there was a little tray so she could have her snack while playing. The set spins, allowing more activity play then just sitting in one spot. I also loved how you could extend the legs allowing the exersaucer could grow with the child.

The only thing I was ever concerned about is that if your child is a chewer, then after awhile, some of the color (paint?) chips off of the toys. I never found it to be a big problem, but if you are at all concerned with this happening, you may want to be aware.

My baby loves it and so do I!

from Bomoseen, VT

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center:

I bought the **Evenflo Exersaucer 1-2-3 Tea for Me **for my 5 month old daughter as a Christmas present.  I have had exersaucers in the past for my older two children, but this is the cutest one by far.  The toys are adorable and keep her entertained for hours.  I did not have high hopes that she would enjoy staying in this for any length of time as she's very clingy, but she loves it!  She will stay in it for hours at a time.  I am actually able to get some housework done again.

The other great thing about the toys are that they can be replaced easily if the child gets bored or they break.  They didn't used to have that feature and I think it's a great upgrade.

The only thing that I don't like about this model is that it doesn't have the stabilizing feet that previous models have.  It hasn't been a problem for us so far, but I think with older, more rambunctious children, you might like to be able to stabilize it.

great item

from Saint Albans, NY

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center:

We bought this for our daughter when she was just about 4 months old. One of the reasons I picked it is because you can change to toys out and it has no noisy or battery operated toys.  I was a little scared to be putting it together so soon, but as soon as we put her in there she was having a ball. Her toes just touched the bottom, but she was able to grab at all the toys. So we put a pillow under her feet to allow her to bounce. To my surprise, she played for hours! (With me interacting with her off and on of course). I'm very satisfied with the product itself. I didn't think she would be able to rotate herself in the saucer yet, but to my surprise she did and she's also able to bounce a bit on her own!!  My little girl loved the saucer immediately. It really helps me get things done when she's so occupied. It's worth the money.  I can put my daughter in there and watch her jump and play and spin around while I do a load of laundry, clean the house, etc. It is a god send.

Evenflo Exersaucer 1-2-3 Tea for Me is fun!

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center:

This tea time exersaucer is very cute. I can't say that my daughter played with the toys very much. In fact, she seemed less than enthusiastic about the selection of things to play with. But, I did like that it helped her practice her standing, and was able to keep her upright when she couldn't yet stand. Also it has a tray for snacks and a cup holder for a drink which was useful.

Great for a short time

from Gig Harbor, WA

A must have!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center:

We bought the Evenflo Exersaucer 1-2-3 Tea for Me when our twins were about 4 months old. At that point they were not that interested in it. They couldn't really control their hands that much, but would sit (briefly) and look at all the toys and colors around them. Then one day they started grabbing toys and since then the exersaucer has been an everyday item. There is so much for a baby to do. The teapot has flashing lights and plays music, there are rattles than spin, mirrors to look in, and plenty to chew on! I love that the toys are interchangeable with other Evenflo products, and are easy to switch around to give baby a change of scenery. The washable snack tray is nice, although my girls have yet to use it. It is easy to adjust as baby grows. I love how pink it is, and the whole tea party theme, what fun for little girls. There is a little purse, and a hat with a bow, and flowers, and a cake which my girls LOVE to knock over. We use this everyday!

so much fun for girls

from Rochester, MI

Comments about Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea For Me Active Learning Center:

This exersaucer is very nice and I bought it for my daughter. I had one that I bought for my son, but I fell in love with this tea one because it was geared more towards girls. This is very nice for her to use and it is comfortable to sit in too. The leg openings are wide enough for her to grow into and she is able to be in it even when she is wearing shoes. The pad where she sits on is great because when she wets herself and it stains the pad, I can remove it so that it can be washed in the washing machine. This exersaucer has toys that can be removed and put back on. So that she does not get tired of playing with the same toys, i keep them on for one week and then I remove them and replace them with the other set of toys. This is also a light enough toy for me to easily move around the home. The exersaucer can also be adjusted to four different levels to fit the size of my baby and let it grow as she does.