3.6
AM01
Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan

Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan

3.6

Not only Multiplies the Air, But the love as well.

I think that this is an amazing piece of innovation and practicality. Dyson seems to be spearheading the "need" for efficiency in everyday electronics and appliances i.e. the Dyson Ball Vacuum Cleaner. But back to this unique fan, it uses "air foil" technology which uses magic and wonder to push air through without the incessant buzzing noise usually created by traditional bladed fans. The "Air-Multiplier" is also much more visually and asthetically pleasing due to its sleek and modern design. It was created to complement the modern family while also functioning as a fan. Who woulda thunk that you could actually be socially hip by simply throwing out your old bladed fan and bringing in the magnificent Dyson Air Multiplier. I serve this modern- day sliced bread with added butter because it is simply a marvelous invention. The inventors over at Dyson rival DaVinci, Edison, and Jim Henson. Pure innovation.

Looks cool but not that cool

I think Dyson is becoming very innovative and is going to lead in alot of new products that change our current world.  Here in one of our local movie theatres they have installed into the women's bathrooms these awesome hand dryers where you just insert your hands(your hand don't actually touch anything) as if you wanted your nails to be dried and the air blows from all possible angles in about 30 seconds or less your hands are completely dry!

Anyhow, I seen these fans when they came out and thought they were so unique in look.  With young children around I am very cautious of fans.  I also was astounded at how the technology worked with it being bladeless.

The idea is superb! However, the output is not.  Mind you though they are only table top fans so I guess it does output for that in mind.  But I am used to the kind of output a box fan plugged in and laying on your floor can disburse and this fan doesn't come close.

It is very quiet and the deisgn is great.  Would compliment beautiful rooms nicely, almost looking like a piece of modern art.  As a fan to cool off with I wouldn't recommend.  If you catch one on sale, not so bad.

Nice circulation but a little loud

from Dublin, OH

Comments about Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan:

Nice circulation effect, like the idea of being able to tilt the fan, swivel, and adjust according to your environment. It is a little louder than I thought it would be, especially going full force, Very lightweight, easy to move-really like no blades. Less to get dirty and dusty

• Air Flow:

Best fan I have ever owned !!!

from Gladewater, TX

Comments about Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan:

I keep a fan running all the time in my room and since I bought and use the Dyson tabletop model I seem to sleep sounder and more comfortable . I was so pleased with this fan that I bought one for my daughter and she loves . I am considering a Dyson heater next !!!

Air Flow
Very quiet and smooth !!!

Simple !!!

Seems solid !

Eye candy !!!

• Air Flow:

straight out of future time machine

from Salem, OR

Comments about Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan:

I first wanted to see this fan because the technology behind it is pure genius. The fact that my two and five year old kids can not get their hair or fingers caught is a number one safety feature for me. I love how it sounds when you turn it on, powerful yet soft air flow. How you can control the speed is great because you now have more than 3 speeds, the speed control is that of a dimming switch, you turn to go faster or slower. With other fans it seems that all they do is move hot air around whereas the Dyson cools the room down. A great conversational piece and I never thought I would be so excited about a fan!!!

Dyson AM01 Table Fan a great fan.

from Springville, AL

Comments about Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan:

This is a fan that uses air multiplier technology to generate smooth, quiet uninterrupted airflow. Its a bladeless table fan with a annular jet that draws in surrounding air times fifteen. When you have no blades chopping the air you have a smooth airflow and no unpleasant buffeting. Its safe with no fast spinning blades.

The touch tilt pivots on its own and its stays put with a fuss. It has a dimmer switch control and its precise with adjusting the airflow power.

the dyson table fan keeps my living room a cool & quit retreat

from Duluth, MN

Comments about Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan:

Looking for a a quiet yet hardworking fan to keep you cool i love my dyson am01table fan! I hae purchased countleess basic box fans & several table top & floor rotating model fans none of which i could use more than one summer. Tired of the flimsy plastic fans I had always purcased I decicided to try a the Dyson AM01 tabe fan.  I instantly noticed the quality ! Alltesr. I assmed all fans were loud to my delight I now know I was wrong! Try it you'll be impressed!

Not only Multiplies the Air, But the love as well.

from Glendale, AZ

The dyson AM01 fan is more about looks

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan:

The dyson AM01 Fan is almost as Unique as is sounds... except For the Failure to keep you cool. When i bought it, i was astonishedby the Bladeless fan Technology; and the 360 degree fanning system, but soon after, i had realized that it wasn't doing the job it was needed for.

It makes a great piece for a modern home, but n' expect it to keep you cool on the days you need it; Expecially now days, with the record breaking heat. My word of advise, if you are lookig for something that will work, this isn't it. Maybe something you could buy for your computer desk or work desk.

I did enjoy the extremly silent system though. Most of the time you don't even realize it's there! im so used to big fans making a ton of noise, but this one blew me away! I can sleep without even knowing it's on.

The idea of this fan is great, but the fan itself is not. maybe after some major remodeling, i will consider buying another, but it still does make a great gift.

Looks cool but not that cool

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan:

Mr. Dyson's air machine was not as impressive as the commercial

from Asheville, NC

Comments about Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan:

Ihave seen Mr. Dysons air machine at work and it does not move the air enough in a room of any size. It might be usefull in your office cubicle, but otherwise I will take the buffeting of my standard old design fan.

I really like the Dyson AM01 Table Fan just found it pricey

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Dyson Air Multiplier Table Fan:

I really love dyson products. The dyson fan was very expensive like all the other items in the line. It was quite and did circulate the air around well. I also liked that no one was going to be able to ger injuried thanks to the desgin.