3.7
Durabrand
Durabrand - Clock Radio CR502

Durabrand - Clock Radio CR502

3.7

great price for a good clock

Comments about Durabrand - Clock Radio CR502:

This is a good simple alarm clock. I bought one two years ago and have never had any problems with it whatsoever. My kids have dropped it, knocked it off the shelf, and slammed it on the shelf. But its still working. We don't buy expensive products with small kids around. this is an inexpensive piece that will last awhile. I would recommend this to someone who just needs a basic alarm, and has kids that meddle with everything.

Durabrand clock radio CR502 is a great buy for a cheap price

from Ellensburg, WA

Comments about Durabrand - Clock Radio CR502:

The Durabrand Clock Radio CR502 is a great little clock for a very cheap price. The radio may not work so well at times if the signal is not very strong, but it works pretty good. It also does the job of waking me up in the morning. That is what an alarm clock is supposed to do right? Keep the time and wake you up when you need it. I have had the clock for about a year now and it still does the job. I would recommend it to anyone who just wants a clock to get the job done and can't spend alot of money on it.

If you want to get up in the morning, dont buy this alarm

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Durabrand - Clock Radio CR502:

This alarm clock is horrible. I have been late to work too many times because of it. I hit the snooze button and it NEVER goes off again. What is the point of the snooze button then?? I once set it, hit the snoooze and sat there waiting for it to go off again. After 20 min I gave up. Im going to get a new alarm clock today and take a hammer to this durabrand piece.