Other Men's Deodorants:

Dove Men+ Care Clean Comfort Deodorant

good stuff

from pittsburgh

About Me Athlete, Natural, Perspire Easily, Professional

Pros

• Good Protection
  • Great Smell
  • Hypo-Allergenic
  • Long-Lasting

Cons

• White Residue

• Daily Use
  • Going Out
  • Intense Physical Activity
  • Odor Control
  • Perspiration Control

Comments about Dove Men+ Care Clean Comfort Deodorant:

This is the only deodorant my husband will use. He's very sensitive to scents, but this doesn't bother his finicky allergies. It's inexpensive, I think it smells good (I like perfumes and body sprays), and it does not leave discolored marks on his clothes

Dove Men+ Care Clean Comfort Deodorant has a great smell to it.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Dove Men+ Care Clean Comfort Deodorant:

Whenever I get a product, whether it is for a man or woman, I still have to try it. So I received a cute sample size of Dove Men+ Care Clean Comfort Deodorant in the mail. The size is .42 ounce (12 g.). It is a mini size one, that you pull the cap off to use, but doesn't have a wheel, so you can't use it all.

It is a white solid deodorant, and has a fresh manly smell to it. I had no problem trying it on a day, when I wasn't going out in the morning. It went on easily, and I did enjoy the fragrance.

I worked around the house, and caught the smell from time to time. By the evening, when I was heading out, I couldn't smell it anymore.

I went dancing and I stayed dry, and feeling fresh. Reluctantly I passed it over to Len, but still enjoyed the smell when he puts it on.