Other Hair Conditioners:

Pros

Cons

Nice Try, but No!

Comments about Dove Color Care Conditioner:

I did not like this product for my hair, although it did wonders for my son and daughters hair. For my hair, I found that it was very slick and greasy feeling while it was on my hair. Once I rinsed it out, my hair was very hair and stripped feeling. It was very hard to comb it out, as whatever moisture was already in my hair was completed stripped out. After using, my hair was very dry and brittle to the touch, very disappointing to me. I really thought I had a winner with this product, especially since some of their other products worked pretty well for me.

It did keep up with hair color I have in my hair. It did not leave it brassy looking like some products tend to do. It actually had my hair looking like I just got it colored. For that, I am giving it a 10.

Somewhat flowery smelling, and can be overpowering on some occasions. I did not care much for the fragrance, as it was just too much for my nose.

Great results

Comments about Dove Color Care Conditioner:

I have always been one of those women who isn't satisfied with her hair for very long. I dyed it an basically fried my hair MANY TIMES. This "Dove Advanced color care for hair colored darker or similar to its natural color" rescued my hair so many times. The first time I tried this product was a couple years back when the Dove company sent me a small sample to try and review. I really loved the results from this conditioner, my hair is naturally dark, but I wanted darker. Immediately after dying it, I used some of this conditioner and had nothing but amazing results. My hair was much softer to the touch, it did not look as coarse at the ends and best of all, it had a natural looking shine! I went out and bought a full size bottle of this to add to my hair care collection, I use this after dying my hair and a few times during the winter. It really does work wonders, you will not be disappointed.

This conditioner smells wonderful, very clean and it stays in your hair even into the next day.

Dove Advanced Care Color Repair Therapy Conditioner does both.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Dove Color Care Conditioner:

After receiving a 0.28 fluid ounce (8.3 ml) sample of Dove Advanced Care Color Repair Therapy Conditioner in the mail, I was so pleased with it, that a bought a full-size bottle.

I color my hair on a regular basis, and as I have blonde highlights, the sunshine can make them look really brassy, here in Florida. So I always use at least one product on my hair that helps keep my blonde, blonde.

I had received samples of both the shampoo and conditioner, so I shampooed my hair first, and rinsed it well. I then tore off the top of the Dove Advanced Care Color Repair Therapy Conditioner, and squeezed it into the palm of my hand.

The smell was lovely, just like a bouquet of flowers. The creamy white conditioner I dotted over my wet hair, and then took it through each strand. I made sure that my split ends were covered too. I left it on for several minutes to penetrate.

Once rinsed off, I used my gel, blow-dried it, teased it, and then put it in a French twist. My hair was manageable, full of life, and the blonde really shone.

I love a product that does what you expect of it.

Conditioned my hair, and kept my blonde looking good.

Beautiful floral fragrance.

Dove really keeps damaged hair soft!

from Colesburg, IA

Comments about Dove Color Care Conditioner:

In my mind, Dove products are great for knowing what women want and need in their beauty products as well as for being simple and a "no frills product". I feel that Dove Advanced Color Care shampoo really lives up to this expectation that I have made for Dove products for myself. I occaisonally dye my hair a darker brunette than is my natural color, and I hate the thought of what all those chemicals for dying my hair are doing to my hair shaft! When I started using Dove Advanced Color Care Conditioner instead of another brand of colored hair conditioner that I had been using - I immediately noticed a difference in how soft and silky my hair was. This product really keeps my hair smooth and soft, and it repairs all the damage that has been done by chemically dying my hair. I love how thick and creamy this conditioner is, and then how well it washes out. This is a super product that I fully recommend for anyone with colored hair!

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!

from Dothan, AL

Comments about Dove Color Care Conditioner:

So far, there are only 2 reviews for this product and they both gave it five stars!!  I agree 100%!  I've been using dove hair care products for years and love the color care line.  I have a good amount of hair, the strands are just thin.  This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and not weighed down.  I've used volumizing products and don't feel they condition as well.  It's a balance and I feel the Dove Color Care Conditioner has it!!  Try it, you'll love it!

The best conditioner ever!

from Carrington, ND

Comments about Dove Color Care Conditioner:

There is only one way to describe this conditioner...it's the best!

If I were to compare it to anything that's already out there it would have to be with those 1 week samples that come in the at home hair coloring kits, you know the ones I'm talking about, the ones where after you use them your hair feels so great you just can't stop touching your hair...that's exactly what this conditioner feels like. It's almost like they took a ton of those tiny samples and finally bottled them up for everyday use.

My hair used to be very dry and coarse from all the coloring that I have done and, after just one use I could feel the difference. Now after just one bottles use my hair has never looked and felt so great. I've been getting compliments left and right and I must say that I owe it all to the conditioner.