3.5
COMPLETE895839
Disney Princess Complete Multivitamin

Disney Princess Complete Multivitamin

3.5

my kids won't eat the complete disney multivitamins

from Bethlehem, GA

Comments about Disney Princess Complete Multivitamin:

In the past we have used the gummy vitamins. Recently I bought the Complete Multivitamin Disney vitamins that are chewable tablets. It claims it is the "great taste kids love." I should have taken a picture of my daughter eating it. It appeared that I have given her cough medicine and was asking for something else to eat just to get the taste out of her mouth.  The vitamins do include DHA (100 mcg) and pediatrican recommended Vitamin D (400 I.U. per tablet). But for our house we will be going back to the gummy chewable ones. They have the same amounts of various vitamins and my kids love the flavor and it is no challenge to get them to take those. They actually ask for them and we have to make sure that they are only taking the recommended two per day. I will probably give this bottle away to see if some friend's kids do not mind the taste of them. I hate to have them go to waste, as vitamins are never cheap.

Fun and yummy for kids

from Clearfield, UT

Comments about Disney Princess Complete Multivitamin:

I love these vitamins.  I have all girls and they tend to be a little picky with their vitamins.  But put a Princess on it and they love them.  A great idea and they have so many more characters since the Flinstones :)