Other Learning Toys:
Baby and Toddler, Learning Toys
Discovery Toys
Discovery Toys Roll & Play

Discovery Toys Roll & Play

Love This Toy! Perfect For Young Ones!

Comments about Discovery Toys Roll & Play:

The moment I saw this toy, I knew I had to have it. It is great for very young ages, but even my 3 year old LOVES playing this game. The dice is soft, so no one gets hurt when rolling/throwing it and it even has a pouch that you can keep the cards in, so it's great for storage! It's the easiest game for children to pick up on as well. Teaches them colors, counting, matching, etc. Also each card has a different color with different types of activities on it. They may ask you to rub your tummy, find something purple, moo like a cow, jump up and down 6 times, etc. It can be a 1 person game if the child can read and they want to play it themselves, or you can have pretty much as many people as you want playing it. It's a great way to connect with your little one, have fun, and learn at the same time! Also, if you are watching a lot of kids, you can have them each take a turn rolling the cube, and then they all do the activity listed on the card. Definitely worth buying and I'm glad I did!

a great safe and educational toy

from Stratford, CT

Comments about Discovery Toys Roll & Play:

i have just began selling discovery toys because i found them to be incredable learning fun toys for my child and the other kids in my family. my little ones has a great time playing with this toy and because i don't have to worry about the item being harmful my mind is at eased. right now this toy is just a fun box to put the cards in but he can soon learn the letters and play with the toy as it was intended. all of the discovery toys are educational and this one is no exception , this toy can be played alone or you can get involved and play with the child as well. the colors are vibrant and hold my little ones attention, which is great. i have a customer whose son used the cards to wallpaper is bedroom and plays the letter game before he goes to sleep with his parents

Fabulous Game for the family!

from Greenville, WI

Comments about Discovery Toys Roll & Play:

We have 5 in our family- 4 year old, 2 year old, 7 month old and two parents- and we love this game. Our 7 month old loves the soft cube with all the colors. Our 2 year old loves throwing it around and following the pictures on the cards. Our 5 year old loves trying to "read" the cards and figuring out what they say. We play it together as a family or the kids can play it alone. The cube is soft enough to toss around without much worry and durable enough to wipe pretty clean (it is a dog hair magnet though). I wish the cards were laminated since a few of ours are torn. I also wish the box was a bit heavier duty so you could use it was a storage box (we've packaged taped ours a few times). I would highly recommend this game to anyone who has kids that enjoy interactive games and practice follow directions and reading. I have purchased a few of these and given as gifts to children ages 2 and up!

Great!

from Wallingford, PA

Comments about Discovery Toys Roll & Play:

My son just turned three.  He loves playing this with me.  It's great for babies, toddlers and preschoolers.  Each card has an action that is fun for little ones to do, such as hug mommy, brush hair, etc.  There is no winning or losing, just fun!   Discovery Toys guarantees all of their toys.  If something goes wrong, they will send you a new one.  Highly recommend.

hard for toddlers

from Yuma, AZ

Comments about Discovery Toys Roll & Play:

I love discovery toys!  They make quality toys that I feel are usually worth the money.  This toy was one of my least favorites though as I would have to go through all of the cards before we could play to take out the cards that were things we couldn't do right then like "ring the doorbell" if little sibling is sleeping.  I'm not sure if I could come up with better game suggestions/ideas for the cards but I didn't like a lot of them.  Some were cute and lots of fun but others didn't seem to be for the same age group.  It all fits nicely in the box though and is easy to keep track off.  It was definitely not something we had interest to play often so for the cost it didn't really seem worth it.  I still buy from Discovery Toys though and love their warranty which makes it all worth it.  Where else can you get a lifetime warranty on toys if they break???  I have had to use their warranty before too and they make it easy.

Wonderful Toy For Babies

from Carrabelle, FL

Comments about Discovery Toys Roll & Play:

I bought this for my sister for her 8 month old son. She gave it to him and he just loves it. You can play for hours with a child with this toy. The price is great the colors are bright and watch a child's eyes light up when you give them this. I believe all small kids should own this toy

Discovery Toys Roll & Play is a great to interact with toddlers!

from Cincinnati, OH

Comments about Discovery Toys Roll & Play:

Have you ever tried to buy a game for a toddler, especially a 2 year old?  This is the first game I have found to play with toddlers around the age of 2!  Not only are you starting to work on taking turns, but you also introduce colors, shapes, animal noises, and objects around the house!  My older daughter even enjoys playing it with her younger brother.

Fun toy for learning basic skills and playing together

from Biloxi, MS

Comments about Discovery Toys Roll & Play:

Okay, I confess, someone else picked it out, and I thought it looked... well, not like a lot of fun.

But my 2 year old daughter *loves* it!

You roll the color cube (about 6″ square, soft stuffed), then pick a card of that color.  On the back is a simple "activity":

- Find your shoes
- Spin in a circle
- Hop like a bunny
- Brush your teeth
- Etc.

Sometimes we do them full-tilt.  Other times, when we're in a more snuggly relaxed mood, we just play at brushing our teeth with a finger...

Sometimes my daughter will just sit and sort through the cards.  I sure wish I knew what was going on inside her head!

I got mine here, and Jan's service was great: http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/esuite/home/janward