View more computer monitors

Dell
861-10135
Dell P2210 22 inch Monitor

Dell P2210 22 inch Monitor

This Dell Monitor is Great!

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Dell P2210 22 inch Monitor:

I purchased this monitor with a few coupons I had from Dell, got a great deal, and haven't looked back since. The quality is superb.  I don't own a television and use my computer for everything from word processing, internet surfing, graphic design to watching DVD's.  The picture rivals my buddy's 1080 LCD TV, I actually believe it is better! I've found Dell to consistently carry quality equipment, and this monitor is no exception.  Not only is it big, but it's sturdy.  You can even unhook the stand and purchase a wall mount and hang it on your wall, something I plan to do, one of many things on my list of things to accomplish.  I have thoroughly enjoyed using this as my main monitor, and have even considered purchasing another one to have that dual monitor affect so many are doing these days.  Though the specs are not the best by today's standard, I argue they are "good enough" and with the size of the monitor you will barely recognize any difference from competitors.

Great working monitor from DELL

from Greenbelt, MD

Comments about Dell P2210 22 inch Monitor:

I bought this TN panel product to replace my old 19'' LG LCD monitor. Although the size of this DELL P2210 monitor is not very big (its actual size is 21.5 inch not 22 inch), its resolution is very good. It has a 1920 x 1080 / 60 Hz resolution with DVI-D, VGA, and DisplayPort. Although the fact that this monitor has no HDMI is a big pity, I can use the display port to connect my DELL P2210 monitor with my T410 laptop. The integrated 4 x Hi-Speed USB of P2210 monitor enables me to connect the keyboard, Logitech G5 gaming mouse, and my laser printer with my computer. The monitor's color is very good. But I feel that the color of upper side of the screen is much better than the lower side. It even has some good features like Security lock slot. Its response time is 5 ms, which is okay for the video and working. But for the gamers, it is not very good. When I paly StarCraft 2 using the monitor, sometimes it has some lags in the screen.