Other Men's Deodorants:
Degree
Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush

Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush

Degree Invisible Stick - Cool Rush: Anyone can use it

For years our entire family has used **Mitchum Clear Gel Anti Perspirant Deodorant** in the Rain Forest scent.  It worked for me as it did my wife and daughter.
Read complete review

But recently when at the store it was missing.  I hate that!  And so of course rather than going to another store I looked over the alternatives.  While I wanted something that all of us could use, I'll confess.  I was mostly thinking about myself.  Typical guy huh?

**Degree Invisible Stick Anti-perspirant & Deodorant**

Although I had never tried Degree, something about the packaging appealed to me.  Living here in steamy South Florida I liked that it was both a anti-perspirant & deodorant.  When the temperatures climb into the 90s and the humitity hovers around 100 I like staying as dry as I can while smelling fresh.

Degree Invisible Stick is of course a solid that is advanced by twisting the bottom of the dispenser.

**Goes On Invisible**

They claim that it is invisible and I've found that their claim is correct.  It doesn't seem to cake up under my arms.  Other solids that I've tried over the years did seem to suffer this problem.

**Nominally for Men**

Although the packaging describes this as a product for Men, the Cool Rush scent seems as appropriate for a woman as it is for a man.  My daughter seems to enjoy the scent as well.  The packaging describes Degree as ***Body Responsive***.  I'm not certain I know what that means.  Perhaps it means that it smells differently on each user.

**Performance**

I have to say that after using it for a couple of weeks, this product has staying power.  It does seem to keep me fresh and dry for at least a 24 hour period.  It leaves no residue and it goes on absolutely dry.  What's not to like?

**My Viewpoint**

As far as I'm concerned, Degree has proved to be a suitable stand-in for our long used Mitchum.  Will I purchase it again?  Yes, I probably will.  I'm impressed both with its scent and performance.

Rudi

Degree Cool Rush Is Good But Not The Best

My local fitness center had samples of these available so I figured I would try them out. Degree Men Invisible Stick Cool Rush is pretty good, although not the best deodorant. The scent is ok, not great, but good enough to get by. The deodorant is antiperspirant as well, although I feel as though the antiperspirant is a bit weak. The packaging does make it hard to get the last bit out and also the stick tends to dry out and fall apart before you get to the very end of it. This deodorant is worth it if you like the brand and the scent, but is not really my favorite type of deodorant. It is still worth recommending to a friend to try and then they can determine if it is for them or not. I do not have really strong feelings either way on this deodorant, nothing really wowed me and nothing really made me condemn it, it was just average. If it is on sale, I probably would buy it if I needed deodorant though!

It works

Comments about Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush:

Nothing special here, it keeps you somewhat dry, masks the smell, and even with it being "invisible" I still find white spots in the inside of my t-shirts in the armpits. I would recommend this, and it works well. Its also not that strong, so if you asthma or something its not going to kill you like axe would.

Degree Invisible Stick Cool Rush: Out of Sight Protection

from Houston, TX

Comments about Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush:

Do you have a list of favorite deodorants? I do, but my list has changed over the years. There was a time when I would use stick, roll- on, or most any other form of deodorant as long as it helped cut back on sweating and smelled nice. Today, my demands have changed a little bit and one product that meets those demands is **Degree Invisible Stick Cool Rush.**

**Deodorant Commentary:**

Degree Invisible Stick Cool Rush is a solid deodorant with a fresh scent. It contains wetness- fighting properties as well as odor- fighting ingredients to keep you looking, smelling, and feeling your best.

Degree Invisible Stick Cool Rush leaves no marks on the clothing and it dries very quickly. These are important qualities and ones that I demand more of as time goes on. In younger days, just stopping the wetness and smelling good was sufficient. But today, I want something more and this product seems to do the trick in these areas.

Degree Invisible Stick Cool Rush lasts throughout the day and I still feel fresh the next morning. The scent is nice, but it isn’t as masculine as some may prefer. This is why many women use this product (as you can see from some of the other Viewpoints reviews) and find it works to their satisfaction. However, it also means that some men may not find it good enough and may pass it up in favor of a deodorant with a more manly scent.

**Botttom Line Viewpoint:**

Degree Invisible Stick Cool Rush is a good deodorant/anti- perspirant product. I still prefer gel deodorants, but I agree that this product is better than average and I like it a little better than the other Degree products I have tried.

great man-odorant

from Marshall, NC

Comments about Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush:

**Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush **has been nothing but good to me since I started using it. Once I finally tried Degree, I was very impressed. I had never though of it as a brand that I would use, I thought it was cheap. Boy was I wrong. This deodorant works so well and it leaves me with a nice manly scent under my arms. It keeps me dry all day, even through my evening workout (now thats impressive). The cool rush scent is the best one availible in my opinion. So if you are going to give this deodorant a try go for the cool rush. The formula glides on easily and ivisibly. Although I do not mind if I get a few deodorant marks on my clothing, this degree deodoarnt does not leave any marks behind, not even on black clothing.

Degree Cool Rush Is Good But Not The Best

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush:

Degree Cool Rush keeps you dry!

from Rice Lake, WI

Comments about Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush:

Degree for Men Invisible Stick is a good choice for any men that lead active lives but who don't plan to use this as a workout cover. The basic information is that is it a solid stick (not gel) that doesn't irritate. I guess it will depend on the person but for me it is quite comfortable and doesn't cause chaffing or irritation like some of the others I have tried. Scent-wise it is a mild fresh scent. I'm really having a hard time thinking up anyway to describe it other than it smells like a cool rush. So just before you buy it take off the cap and give it a whiff. If you like it go for it if not then don't. The stick also has a swivel base so when ever you need more just twist the base and up it rises. Really the only downside is that when the stick is almost gone the plastic base the the solid rides on can scrap you arm pit when you're trying to get that last little bit. Other than that the coverage is good as long as you don't plan on running any marathons.

The Best

from Greenbrier, AR

Comments about Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush:

I have been using Degree for a long time now, and i have no complaints so far. The Degree Men Invisible Stick,Cool Rush scent is my favorite one of the bunch. To me this one acts like it is clinically made for the heavy perspirant people. I sweat a lot no matter what type of weather it is and i need something thats gonna stand up to the job. Well i can tell you that this one will. I worked in over 110 degree heat and the Degree deodorant actually surprised me there because it really kept the odor away. I am 33 years old and so i have tried a few deodorants on the market, but ever since that first time experience with the Degree deodorant i have never used another one since and i'm proud to tell anyone that. This is a very high quality item. I recomend trying it for yourself if you havn't done so already because i know you will not be disappointed. The price varies from store to store just like anything else, but no matter what the cost, it is worth it.

Degree Men Invisible Stick Deodorant Works Wonderful.

from Shelby, NC

Comments about Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush:

I am a woman, but this is a great product for women also. Degree Men Invisible Stick Deodorant works great for both sexes. I know this because I ran out of mine, and I used my husband's. GASP! Yes, I did. Actually I did not run out. I ran out of the one in the bathroom, but I had some more in my supply closet. I was naked, and my parents were spending the weekend with us from another state. I didn't want to go out in a towel to get my deodorant or not to wear any until I was full dressed. So I just used his, but I did not dare tell him. LOL. I actually loved this deodorant. It did keep me dry all day. It also smelled great. I do not know what the difference is between a man's deodorant and a women's deodorant, but whatever is in this one really works. I sure hope he doesn't ever read this review, or I am in trouble. LOL. Anyway, it does go on clear, dry, invisible, and not sticky at all. It contains deodorant as well as anti-perspirant because I worked all day in the house but my underarms did not know it.

Works--but not for long

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush:

I started using Degree Invisible Stick deodorants because they were on sale, smelled decent, and were not the white flaky stuff that got everywhere.  As with any normal person, I would shower, put the deodorant on, and head off to work.  Let me first say that I work a normal eight or nine hour day, depending on lunch times, in a climate-controlled office environment and do not get exposed to hot or sweaty temperatures.  By the time I arrived home, after a fifteen minute and air-conditioned commute, the Degree deodorant had completely ceased working.  I felt dirty and, worse, smelled like it too.  I have not experienced this with other types of deodorants, at least not that I have noticed this bad, this soon.  If you are considering this brand of deodorant, please save yourself the money, and stench, and try another brand.  I am sure there are worse out there, but I have not experienced them yet.

Not just for men!

from Canton, MI

Comments about Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush:

I am an 18 year old woman and I honestly can say that I love Degree for Men cool rush deodorant. Even though the deodorant is meant for men I don't see why women can't use it. I have used it for about two years and I'll probably use it forever. The scent is not over masculan so I don't smell over powering or smell like a man. I feel confident and I know that the deodorant will keep me smelling fresh and clean all day long. I love the fresh scent. The smell is light and its not too much. I feel protected. Even when working out I know that I won't smell and I'll be covered and continue to smell good. My whole family uses degree deodorant and I do not think I would ever try a different product. If it isn't broke don't fix it. I love degree for men cool rush deodorant and I would recommend it to every one that I know. Both men and women. From the smell to the protection, I am confident and cool whenver I am wearing degree cool rush.

The best deodorant I've ever used.

from Campbellsville, KY

Comments about Degree Men Invisible Stick - Cool Rush:

I appreciate the Degree Men's Invisible Stick Cool Rush deodorant. It meets all of my body odor needs. I have tried several other brands of deodorants, and none of them have made the cut to the degree that Degree has.

Degree is the perfect consistency, not a gel and not a powder, but a perfect happy medium. The smell is fresh and masculine. My girlfriend loves it too. It is an antiperspirant, and that works very well. On a few occasions, I have forgotten to put it on, and have realized in those instances how much I need it because I sweat like nobody's business and it smells terrible. using the deodorant, however, I don't even notice my scent or sweatiness because Degree takes care of it.

The only negative, and a small one at that, is that it sometimes leaves small chalky marks on my shirts. For me, personally, it's not a big deal, though.

Degree is the only brand I'll ever use. Other brands may have funny commercials, but Degree gets the job done better than any other.