Other Dog Treats:
Dad's Pet Care Nut-tastics Soft & Chewy

Dad's Pet Care Nut-tastics Soft & Chewy

yummy dog treat!

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Pros

• Fun
  • Tasty

Cons

• Unhealthy

• Larger Dogs
  • Special Reward

Comments about Dad's Pet Care Nut-tastics Soft & Chewy:

Dad's nut tastics soft and chewy treats are a peanut butter flavored snack for dogs that they enjoy. I have three dogs that are spoiled rotten when it comes to treats. I am picky with the dog food they eat and want it to be healthy but with their treats I let them try them all. We keep treats stocked up in my house and they have tried every kind that I have found. My mom actually found these treats and brought them over and my dogs loved them! I have a small, medium, and large dog and they all equally loved this treat. They come in a plastic jar which is nice because it keeps the treats fresh after opening them. I know what treats my dogs like because of the way they act when I offer them. I have never seen them not get extremely excited when I got these out. They eat them quickly and beg for more! They have a strong smell so they probably have a flavorful taste to the dogs. I would definitely buy more of these if I could find them but I have a hard time getting them. My mom found these on an out of state shopping trip so they just may not be as widely available where I live. I don't shop online so it's been hard to find them again. I think they have been around for a long time so maybe that's why they are hard to find with all the new dog treats they come out with all the time. If they are available I definitely recommend them to people who aren't super picky about the ingredients in their dogs treats. They do have some ingredients that bother some dogs and they aren't exactly heathy but I don't mind with it being a treat given sparingly and not their only source of food. If you can find them I do recommend them. The jar is also nice to keep for change or nails and screws after its empty. If they become more available to me in the stores I shop at I will definitely continue to buy them because my dogs absolutely love them! They are good for treating your dog but are too big for a training treat. Most dogs will like them I'm sure.

Your dog will love Nut-tastics dog treats!

from Colona, IL

Comments about Dad's Pet Care Nut-tastics Soft & Chewy:

Dad's Petcare Nut-tastics soft and chewy dog treats are a sure winner with your dog. Dad's Petcare is out of Meadsville Pennsylvania and they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee or you get a full refund by calling 1-800-DADSPET or visit their website. How can you go wrong with that? But no worries, your dog is sure to love them. They look just like circus peanuts with the great taste of peanut butter, which I'm sure you know all dogs love peanut butter. They have a crunchy outside shell and a chewy peanut butter center. They have poultry by products and wheat so if you have a dog sensitive or allergic to either, you will want to avoid them. Hopefully not because your dog will love them. The only problem with them is that they can be a little hard to find. I get mine at HyVee and have been lucky enough to catch coupons for them in the Sunday paper. So keep your eyes open. Your dog is sure to love you even more!

***-tastics are going to the dogs

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Dad's Pet Care Nut-tastics Soft & Chewy:

A friend of mine gave me a plastic jar of these ***-tastics peanut butter flavored dog treats,&******** said her dog really didnt like them. I never met a dog that didnt like peanut butter.

They are the peanut butter flavor dog treats. I have seen them in the store but never bought them. I figured my dog would like them she not picky about the treats I give her.

At first she wasnt sure what to think, I opene the jar and let her sniff them, you can really smell the peanut butter. I gave her one and she took it to her bed I said go ahead and she gobbled it up. Now she loves them,and knows where I keep them.

The next time I need dog treats, I will consider them.

All three dogs loved this treat

from Littleton, CO

Comments about Dad's Pet Care Nut-tastics Soft & Chewy:

All three visiting dogs went crazy over Nut-tastics peanut-butter flavored snacks.  Old dog, middle-aged dog, and puppy lined up for seconds.  I bought two packages with a buy-one get one coupon and I know I will have to restock based on the responses from the dogs.