3.5

3.5

Might as Well Slather my Face with Crisco

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about DHC Q10 Cream:

I had some samples of the **DHC Coenzyme Q10 Cream Moisturizer** and I thought it'd be perfect to use around my eyes and other drier parts of my skin.  It's supposed to tone and firm and protect skin from cell damage.  I do have combination/oily skin, but I tried it anyway because the cream is described as medium-weight and "suitable for everyone's skin."  I couldn't disagree more. **What DHC Q10 Cream Promised:**

- Excellent toning and firming

- Powerful antioxidant skin protection

- Smooth, supple, radiant skin

**What DHC Q10 Cream Delivered:**

- Barely perceptible fragrance (a good thing, in my opinion)

- An instantly greasy feel

- Shiny skin

I didn't like the feel of the cream when I applied a touch to my fingertips, but I wanted to give it a fair try.  I suppose it is medium-weight, but since I'm more familiar with lightweight moisturizing gels and lotions, it felt Crisco-heavy to me.  I applied it and rubbed it in well.  I thought it absorbed fairly quickly, and so I went to check my face in the mirror.  To my surprise, I was sporting more of a greasy shine than a radiant glow.  I washed it off and went back to my usual moisturizer.

Overall, I think that **DHC Coenzyme Q10 Cream Moisturizer** would work fine for anyone with drier skin, but I can't recommend it for all skin types.  The coenzyme Q10 is a worthwhile ingredient, but I think I'll try to find it in a formula that's more light-weight.

Great face moisturizer.

from Los Alamos, NM

Comments about DHC Q10 Cream:

This is a great facial moisturizer.  It helps diminish the look of wrinkles & fine lines.  The skin absorbs this cream fairly fast so you don't have to wait around forever to apply make-up.  I use it in the morning and at night but only on oilier areas once a day.  In the morning I use it with the Q-10 facial  film soap (but cut them in half - it will still create lots of suds & get your entire face clean) & Q10 lotion.  At night I start with the Deep Cleansing oil, followed by the mild soap, Q-10 lotion and then the cream.