Other Headsets:
Cyber Acoustics
Cyber Acoustics Headset

Cyber Acoustics Headset

A great lightweight product with multiple uses and good design.

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Cyber Acoustics Headset:

Quite excellent and a good value.

Sound Quality
I found it very clear and true. I have not used it to listen to music yet tho I could have. I used it to listen to group meetings on the web, and everything was quite good. I also used it to record my own voice or other sounds for creative projects.

The unit installs its own software on your computer (or other portable device, I suppose). I had to go to the website at CyberAcoustics for directions on how to start the install process; the directions given were very clear and straight-forward.
After that, it is smooth sailing. You can RECORD your voiceover or other sounds to use in making a video or other creative project. You can plug it into the computer to hear music, webcasts, go-to-meetings, etc.

I cannot vouch for the durability due to the fact that I have not even had it a year.

Mike attachment swivels down in either direction (right or left, if looking at unit from side). This is a great convenience for anyone with a strong preference for having the mike on one side or the other. Also the mike swivels vertically for safe storage.

• Sound Quality: