Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:
Cuisinart
MSC 600
Cuisinart 3-In-1 Cook Central Multi-Cooker MSC-600

Summary

Cuisinart continues to deliver premium countertop appliances that are truly multifunctional, and our 6-quart Cook Central® is one of the best. It simplifies combination cooking, letting you bypass the stovetop by browning ingredients right in the unit before switching to Slow Cook. Preset function buttons and time and temperature controls offer easy-to-use Brown/Sauté, Slow Cook and Steam options. A 24-hour timer and automatic Keep Warm setting promise a fresh-cooked meal, warm and ready when you're ready to eat!

Cuisinart 3-In-1 Cook Central Multi-Cooker MSC-600

Pros

Cons

Very techie slow cooker!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Compact Size
  • Variety of Uses

Cons

• Meats
    • Rice
    • Veggies

Comments about Cuisinart 3-In-1 Cook Central Multi-Cooker MSC-600:

The Cuisinart 3-in-1 cook central multi-cooker (MSC-600) is one of the best slow cookers I have ever used! I recently upgraded to this slow cooker when my old one died so I splurged and got the more advanced cooker because I use it so frequently.
    One of the main advantages of this appliance is the versatility! I mainly use it for slow cooking but you can use it for a variety of cooking techniques which would be great for those more advanced cooks.
    I really like all of the buttons on the front of this appliance because it helps me set an exact temperature and specifications for the most precise cooking. It really helps my food get cooked thoroughly and to the right temperature and within the correct time constraints.
    I really like the wide variety of dishes I can create with this and how I can leave it all day without worrying about my food burning. Meat turns out very tender and juicy and the food just tastes very good!
    I would highly recommend the Cuisinart 3-in-1 cooker!

Programming Makes It Easier

from Austin, TX

Comments about Cuisinart 3-In-1 Cook Central Multi-Cooker MSC-600:

In general I have always liked Crock Pots for their convenience. The Cuisinart 3-in-1 Cook Central Multi-Cooker MSC-600 has not only reaffirmed my use, but increased my us of my Crock Pot. First of all, the ability to program the cooking has been a true asset. I cannot tell you how many times I have made queso in my crock pot only to burn it if I am not always paying close attention. Now I have been able to adjust the amount of heat that has allowed me to heat, cool, reheat, cool my queso and no more burning. And on top of that it has been easy to take with me to parties since that is always one of my favorites to bring. Beyond that I am also so happy to have this pot as my steamer because it holds a great deal of vegetables compared to my old steamer and most of the ones in the stores. I can now just use this one cooker when I am having other people over for dinner for either appetizers or the main meal. Cuisinart has once again produced a good product.

• Cooking Performance:

The BEST Christmas Present EVER!!

from Palmer, AK

Comments about Cuisinart 3-In-1 Cook Central Multi-Cooker MSC-600:

I use this all the time since I got it in 2011. I just love being able to brown & saute then slow cook! It happens all in 1 pot! Bonus, easy to clean because it's nonstick surface. I've got one thing on my wish list for this cooker, I wish the lid fit tighter. It is really almost PERFECT!

Time to Heat
    Fast heat up when using the brown/saute feature.

Cooking Performance
    No complaints here

The nonstick surface is GREAT!

Simple to operate.

Wished the lid fit tighter. I think it loses some heat during the slow cooking process.

It's held up really good now for a year. I've dropped the glass lid a few times & it hasn't broke yet. The nonstick surface is just slightly marred (I use silicon, plastic, & wood utensils).

Brilliant space saver

from Ellwood City, PA

Comments about Cuisinart 3-In-1 Cook Central Multi-Cooker MSC-600:

I purchased this for camp so that I would not have to have doubles on roaster, electric skillet, crock pot and toaster oven. I am so impressed with the brilliant design that saves me so much storage space and counter space that I just may purchase the second one for home and get rid of all the other appliances that I'm just not using since I have this beautiful, sturdy made, easy to clean kitchen appliance. I love the silver finish as the old style white finish looks bad after a while. I have not had this long enough to know if it will retain it's beautiful finish but it will be put to the test in my kitchen.

Time to Heat
    So far everything is turning out wonderful

The clean up is very impressive.

Brilliant design

So far so Good. I hope the finish stays nice with all the cooking that I plan to do with this.