View more crock pots slow cookers

Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:

Cons

Crock Pot is the Best!

from MI

Comments about Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

Of all the slow-cookers out there, I have to think that Crock Pot brand is the very best. This is my third slow-cooker, and they have all been amazing. I dropped the lid to my original crock pot during a move and broke it, so that one had to be tossed out, so I bought this as a replacement, and I also have a smaller 5 quart version as well. I am obsessed and I simply cannot get enough of it. I have two small children and a husband - so crock pot cooking is the easiest way for me to prepare meals. I prep in the morning, toss it all together around noon, and dinner is ready when my husband gets home around 5 or 6. It has a three settings - which I really like. Low, high, and warm. The low setting actually still gets pretty hot - hot enough to cook your food, so the "warm" option is more of a "low" I think. Overall I think it's great. It's sleek, convenient, and always gets the job done, making my life so much easier. I also love that after dinner is done I can just remove the crock and lid from the cooking unit and put it right into the dishwasher. Done!

Good Crockpot

Comments about Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

I think this is the perfect sized. I can put big roasts in it and even of they are too tall when frozen as they thaw/cook down the lid sets right down on it. It heats up fast and the heat settings are perfect. Never too hot or too cool. I love the take out crock. I can put leftovers right in the fridge in it.

Time to Heat
This heats up rather quickly. The only downside is that if you arent careful when stirring stuff inside if you touch the metal portion near the handle you could get burnt. I have to remember to wear a pot holder when stirring ingredients.

Cooking Performance
Meets and exceeds my expectations! Cooks a little faster than some recipes call for.

Again the lift out is the best for immersing it in dish water and scrubbing.

Plug it in and turn the dial, add food and the lid and just sit back and wait for breakfast lunch or supper to cook!

As stated before, the metal near the handles gets very warm so you will need to be mindful and use a potholder. Otherwise it is designed well.

This thing is used a ton in our house! Has stood the test of time. i have even dropped the ceramic insert and NOT broken it!

This crock-pot is essential

from Auburn, WA

Comments about Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

I got this crock pot about a year ago when I needed to upgrade to a bigger size. It has been the perfect size for my family of five. In fact, I've even used it when we've had company over. I mainly use it to cook roasts, chicken, and soup. It is easy to use and I love putting something in it in the morning and being able to forget about it until dinner time. It has been a lifesaver during the summer when it's just too hot to turn on the oven. You can lift the container out which makes this crock pot very easy to clean. The handles are sturdy which made me happy since the handles had broken off of my old crock pot. The only problem I have with this crock pot is that the lid seems to be a little loose. Maybe that's normal, but I always feel like it's able to slide around a little too much. However, it doesn't seem to affect the cooking at all. I think this crock pot will serve it's purpose for many years to come.

Love this CrockPot

Comments about Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

Recently I had to replace my old crock pot with a new one. I didn't really know which one to get. I didn't want it to be too small or too big for our little family. This one is just perfect size ! It is great for a family as well as parties . It heats up quickly, keeps the food warm. This is the crock pot everyone should have in their kitchen !
It it very easy to clean, even when you don't use the crock pot liners ! Food doesn't stick to it.

Great Crockpot!!!

Comments about Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

I must back up what another person said about excellent customer service by the Crockpot Company! I called about a knob that had broken and they replaced it free of charge. This crockpot has so much room in it. I made a huge pot of vegetable beef soup. Put it on low all day and those potatoes, carrots and green beans were tender by dinner time along with the rest of the veggies and meat I put in there. The heat settings work fantastic, you can definitely tell the difference between high and low, and the warm setting really is that. Unlike other crockpots where the warm setting scalds you. I love it! Such a great cooker! I use mine a ton in the winter!

A great crock pot

from Erie, PA

Comments about Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

I like this crock pot, it's very large and it's oval shape comes in handy. The removable insert makes clean up easy.

Time to Heat
It only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to heat up.

Cooking Performance
It does a great job, I put my meat in the morning and at dinner I'm all set to go. It makes life so much easier.

The removable insert it easy to clean. You can put it in the sink and let it soak a bit and it comes clean. A hint, spray it with pam before adding anything else and it will be even easier to clean. I have also bought those slow cooker bags and used them and they make clean up a breeze. Just toss and forgot it.

Put your food in and turn it on. Not very complicated.

Simple knob, removable insert, good job.

I have had this product for many years and it is still going strong!

Amazing Product!

Comments about Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

This is a great tool for a nurse like me who likes to come home to dinner. The pot itself if very easy to clean, and has tons of settings that make cooking your custom meal a cinch. You can make virtually any dish in this pot. Clean-up could not be easier as well, so the kids never mind helping. Excellent product!

Time to Heat
Not nearly as long as other pots

Cooking Performance
Very tender meat and veggies

even my kids can do it!

Self-explanotory

very stylist and clean looking in the kitchen

No issues yet!

• Cooking Performance:

Great crock pot for your money, nice size and good quality

from Newberg, OR

Comments about Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

I am overall happy with this crockpot. It's a good size, good price and has held up well.

Cooking Performance
This is a larger size crockpot and I don't usually fill it (I cook for 4 people), so the high setting will overcook if I haven't put a lot in it. I use the low setting or warm setting and everything is fine.

Love this

from Trenton, NJ

Comments about Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

I do not like to cook and am very hesitant about cooking large things in my oven, however, I love to cook using this crockpot. I can just throw a ham or a roast beef in there and forget about it and it comes out perfectly. My next try is a turkey breast. All I have to do is place the items in, maybe add a little water and seasoning, place the lid on top and turn it on. I set the timer for hours later and then that's it. No removing the lid and checking on it. Just let it go and forget about it.

• Cooking Performance:

Love this Crock-pot, but its hard to adjust to.

from Massillon, OH

Comments about Crock-Pot 7-Quart Oval Slow Cooker:

This cooks great and is really easy to clean. I absolutely love it for making large meals for the whole family. It is a little hard to adjust to if you're upgrading from a smaller or a round slow-cooker because it cooks differently and requires a bit more time to cook recipes that you're used to making in a smaller slow-cooker (at least that was an issue for me).

Ceramic bowl and lid can even go in the dishwasher if you have a large enough dishwasher.