Other Herbs:

Country Comfort Herbal Savvy Goldenseal Myrrh 2oz

Country Comfort Herbal Savvy with Goldenseal and Myrrh beats all

from Cornville, AZ

Comments about Country Comfort Herbal Savvy Goldenseal Myrrh 2oz:

The operative word here is SAVVY. Why? Because it takes a pretty savvy person to recognize a great product when he or she sees one. Country Comfort Herbal Savvy (Salve) with Goldenseal and Myrrh is such a product. Here is how the company describes the medicinal properties of Goldenseal. And I quote:

"Goldenseal Root (Hydrastitis Canadenisis) is known for its antibiotic like actions. Goldenseal may be used for inflammation of the mucous membranes and respiratory system, gastrointestinal system, genito-urinary system, poor digestion, atonic dyspepsia, fevers, inflammation, hemorrhoids, colds & flu, impetigo, viral & bacterial infections, peptic ulcers, diarrhea and improving all catarrhal conditions with Myrrh."That's a lot of uses for Goldenseal, and their desciption of its medicinal properties helps one to realize that anything containing Goldenseal deserves a second glance. Herbal Savvy, however, is an EXTERNAL salve, used ***externally only***, and, in my home, we use it for any kind of skin problem imaginable. Here's how the company describes its uses for the skin:

"The medicinal properties of Golden Seal and Myrrh Gum powder combine to make a most effective disinfecting ointment for psoriasis, eczema, hemorrhoids, burns, infections, cuts, scrapes, dry skin, etc. A natural salve no household should be without. The quick results will amaze you."With the natural ingredients of Safflower Oil, Hazelnut/Pecan Oil, Beeswax, Golden Seal Root, Myrrh Gum and Vitamins E, A & D., Country Comfort's Herbal Savvy has been a mainstay in our home. My nephew, a tattoo artist (www.sacredfiretattoos.com) introduced me to Herbal Savvy. He uses it as aftercare for new tattoos. He swears by it and suggests that his clients keep a jar for any purpose, but, for sure, as aftercare for their new body art.

I've used it for all skin conditions. I even use it on my standard poodle, Ram. It clears up any kind of skin condition fast, naturally, and soothingly. And I have been using it for years. This is not a new, untested product. It has been around and we've used it consistently throughout the years for all skin conditions. I highly recommend this product.