Other Hair Dryers:
Conair Infiniti Pro Ac Motor Hair Dryer Orange

Conair Infiniti Pro Ac Motor Hair Dryer Orange

Powerful hair dryer

Comments about Conair Infiniti Pro Ac Motor Hair Dryer Orange:

I'm very picky when it comes to hair dryers, they have to have the right speeds, heat settings and feel good while holding it. I bought this hair dryer this past spring and have been thoroughly impressed. If has the power I like and is a quality item, without having to spend a ton of money.

Works great, the hot settings are just right...same with the cooler settings.

Drying Time
My hair can be dried in about 5 minutes, so that makes me very happy.

Settings/Features
Just enough settings for very type of use. Comes with an attachment but it isn't really needed, at least for my hair. I usually use the hot and low speed setting.

Noise Level
All hair dryers are going to be loud...this one isn't overly loud by any means. Doesn't have an annoying sound either.

This hair dryer feels very heavy duty. I was able to buy it at a store that had a big dryer display so you could actually feel and hear before buying. I had a cord keeper before this and I feel that wasn't as nice as this...cord would get stuck all the time.

• Drying Time:
  • Settings/Features:
  • Noise Level:

Best Blow Dryer I Have Owned

from Larned, KS

Comments about Conair Infiniti Pro Ac Motor Hair Dryer Orange:

First off, I love the look of it! I was super excited to try it out! I have to say it really has a lot of power! I noticed a huge difference from my current styling tool to this one. The Infiniti Pro was nice and quiet, and really seemed to dry my hair pretty fast. I have really long thick hair, so it normally takes quite a bit of time to get it dry and with the Infiniti Pro it was a lot faster! I used the "cold shot" button to help provide lift at my roots, and it really did seem to help! I was very impressed with this product! Another great perk was my hair really has a nice shine to it! It made it look super shiny and healthy!  I would recommend purchasing a Infiniti Pro, or entering my giveaway! This is an amazing product and I would give it 5 stars! The price is great, quality is great, all around it is a really great product! This is a product I would recommend to try out!!

Loved this Blow Dryer to Death!!

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Conair Infiniti Pro Ac Motor Hair Dryer Orange:

WOO HOO!! I am a person who loves playing with my hair. Whether it is someone else brushing it out, my little sister brushing it out, or doing my hair myself. I take it any way I can:) So I am often on the lookout for products to make it easier to do my hair or faster time or not as harsh on my hair. That is why I was overjoyed about this beauty!

First off I really like the colors. They come in several colors and look very sleek. I mean, who doesn't want a blow dryer that looks like it came from the runway! And it really makes your hair look that way! I had gotten used to just letting my hair dry normal. No blow dryer, no product put in my hair, etc. But after getting this blow dryer I have gotten addicted to drying my hair with a blow dryer. Seriously, it is a big benefit. After getting out of the shower I dry my hair some with a towel and then let it dry a little bit so my hair doesn't frizz. I also add shine serum to get that little extra gloss. I sometimes use hair gel too which adds that setting I need for days I am on the run. This blow dryer definitely was a great addition to my line up and I really enjoy it. It is worth the extra money to invest in it.