View more baby activity centers

4.1
Other Baby Activity Centers:
Bright Starts
Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone

Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone

4.1

Pros

Cons

Every baby should have one!

**If you ask me:**I think every parent should have some type of activity center/exersaucer for thier baby. It gets baby up off their backs and moving! They bounce, turn, play, and actually entertain themselves! They are great! I did not own one for my first son, but recieved one for a shower gift for my daughter...which I happily handed down to my second son! My babies played in the *Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Center. *I didn't have a hand in picking this one out, but if I did, I probably would have picked it. Some of them are just too busy! They have like 20 toys on them with bars and hangy things...etc. Sometimes less is more! **The features:*** a snack tray (which, when they were not snacking, I would put a few of their favorite small toys on to change it up a little).*a musical light up piano that plays 6 melodies*a spinning ball rattle*mirror*clicking teether*springing bee*bead chaser*seat rotates*adjustable height bouncing platform*various noises and sounds when bouncing (optional on/off)*requires 2 "AA" batteries*for 4 months to walking or 30"**My viewpoint:**I think that this is just the perfect activity center for baby. It also comes in adorable pink! I give it **4 stars** because of a couple of cons - the bouncing platform will come detatched now and then from heavy bouncing and the bouncing sound effects could be a tad louder. I still think it is a great find and recommend it to others.

Entertains, but not as bouncy as others.

This "activity center" was donated to us when we were expecting our first child.  I had honestly not even considered what to look for in one of these and was, truthfully, relieved to have one less thing to worry about at the time!  The Bounce Bounce Baby has been a great asset - a place to set baby so we can keep her close by and yet entertained.  Our favorite is to use this in the kitchen so she can be in the room while I get dinner ready or do dishes.

She does enjoy the toys on it (especially the mirror!) and the music and light buttons.  Also, she bounces a LOT and she loves using her legs.  For this reason, this bouncer is perfectly adequate for us.

However, we have, at this point, had experience with other bouncers/exersaucers that I have began to covet, only for the fact that they allow her to actually bounce.  In this seat she can bounce, but it's really just pushing herself up and down with her legs - which I suppose provides more exercise in the long run.  In other seats (as in Evenflo's Exersaucer, for example) the legs of the seat actually have some give in them, so as to allow for an actual jumping bounce.  She LOVES that.  She has also used a bouncy seat which is suspended from three poles on bungee cords that REALLY allow for bouncing.  That kind of seat entertains her for an hour or more at a time - whereas she has started to bore with her Bounce Bounce Baby after only a half hour.

In short, this seat does keep her happy well enough.  If I had nothing to which to compare it, I would be perfectly happy.  However, if I could choose, I would like a seat that actually gives her the ability to jump more, knowing how much she enjoys that.

The Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby is a lifesaver

from Sturgis, MI

Comments about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone:

My son (6 months old) got the Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby for Christmas this year from his grandparents, and we all love it! He has been a very picky baby... never liked his swing and grew out of his bouncy seat pretty quickly. He is at that stage where he really wants to be mobile and gets bored easily, but obviously cannot entertain himself yet or get anywhere he wants to go. The Bounce Bounce Baby has been great - he loves to jump around in it and is very entertained by the toys all around it. I love that you can attach different toys to the included rings - it helps us keep him interested when we attach his other toys to it and switch it up once in a while. There are a couple of really good soft toys on this that he can chew on which helps with teething, and he LOVES the turtle mirror that comes with it. The floor is adjustable so it will grow with him as he gets taller. We love it!

Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby is great for my baby boy!

from Big Sandy, TX

Comments about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone:

My son was given the **Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone when he was about 7 months old. I really like the colors that it is designed in - bright for baby, but not "electric". **

**If you want baby to be able to play with the ****Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone right away, make sure to assemble it in advance as there is quite a bit to do. Its not HARD - just lots of little pieces and screws, etc. **

**Baby likes to play with the various toys that are attached to the activity center - there is a rattle, a  dangling mirror, a chewable toy, "beads" that move up a caterpillar, a "spring... I also like that ther are place to attach baby's other favorite small toys. **

**The ****Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone also was three buttons that when pushed play tunes and light up.**

**I really like the appearance of the ****Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone. Its a CLASSIC - not gaudy or flashy with funny looking creatures. The characters (caterpillar and turtle) and flowers all have a sweet classic look.**

**Great product! A nice place for baby to sit while I cook!**

Bounce Baby Zone was def a good value and buy!

from Wisconsin Rapids, WI

Comments about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone:

This was really a good bouncer that y daughter LOVED!!! It was easy to change out the hieght and my daughter had so much fun, she was still looking to bounce even after she had been taken out of it!

Very stimulating also with all the toys available. Kept her busy for a while.

Lots of fun

from Athens, TN

Comments about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone:

My mother actually bought this toy to keep at her house beause my family wound up going from no babies in 7 years to 3 babies in 4 months... My daughter actually loved this toy more than the others and I have to say it has taken a bad beating by 3 babies and it is still just as good as ever! It actually cantake the wear and tear unlike alot of other junpers and stationary walkers.. I love the bar that goes across and the little mirror in the middle.. my daughter loves to look at herself and pull on the bar. i would recomend this toy for any new mother or ther mother of a baby thats starting to sit up and mothers of babies starting to crawl especially! This toy keeps them busy and plays music that is not too loud or annoying...when you have a child that is crawling and in to everything you can just put the baby in this toy and take a break for a few minutes..it is a sanity  saver..lol  A+++

• Versatility:
  • Safety:
  • Ease of Assembly:

The best and safety toy I own!

from Concord, GA

Comments about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone:

I really love this toy and it was great value for money. My little boy loved to bouncy so much from about the age of 4 month on. Then when he was 10 month he had to go for a operation on his head which we thought would mean that he couldn't bouncy as much as we were afraid that he might fall and hurt him self, then we saw this toy and got it for him and it took to it straight away and is still loving it now he's 13 month old now. So I strongly recommend **Bright Stars Bounce Baby Activity Center.**

Fun for baby

from Liberty, MO

Comments about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone:

A coworker gave this to us after their daughter had outgrown it.  We have since loaned it out to a neighbor.  Through 3 babies, this product has held up very well.  My son loved the noises it made when he bounced on it.  He also loved to punch the music buttons and look in the mirror.  This is definitely a baby must-have!  It buys a few precious moments for mom to run to the bathroom, wash dishes, or relax:)

GET YOU BABY ONE NOW !!

from Blackwood, NJ

Comments about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone:

I LOVE THIS TOY BECAUSE I CAN PUT MY SON IN IT AND I CAN GET SO MUCH WORK DONE ITS NOT FUNNY. I CAN WASH DISHES I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO GET TO BEFORE. I PUT HIM IN IT AND HE HAS A BALL. HE JUMPS AND PLAYS AND LAUGHS ALL DAY LONG. HE NEVER WANTS TO GET OUT. IF HE IS CRYING I STICK HIM IN IT AND HE STOPS AND JUST HAS A GREAT TIME WHILE MOM IS CLEANING AND HE IS SAFE

My life saver

from Sullivan, IL

Comments about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone:

I love this entertainment center. Since being 2 months old, my daughter has only wanted to stand and was unhappy laying but unable to sit. This is the only toy that she was able to play with on her own to allow me to get a break and things done around the house. She enjoyed it before the recommended 4 months. She couldn't reach the bottom tray but was content to hang and look at the toys before she decided to explore them. She just turned 4 months and is still only happy with this toy most of the time. Now she loves the different sounds and lights and even the zebra mirror. As she's getting stronger, it kills 2 birds with one stone and she gets stronger by holding herself up and bouncing as she spins around and plays. Fabulous toy and not expensive. The reviews said it was hard to put together...I did not find that to be true at all! Love love love this toy!

This was the cheapest one and did the job

from Orange Park, FL

Comments about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone:

This toy was one of the least expensive bouncers that we could find, besides the doorway jumpers (which we could not use because they would not work with our doorways).  My son liked it okay, so it gave me a few moments of peace each day.  He seemed to tire of it quickly although he was like that with most things.  I do think most kids would enjoy this as the colors are bright and the noises are funny.  If your baby is not easily entertained then think twice.  We were able to resell it for a good price so overall it was a good value.

A fun interactive toy.

from Logan, UT

Comments about Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone:

This activity center was a blast when my daughter was learning to stand on her own.  I love the bright colors on it, and the different activities she really enjoyed.  The only problem I had with it, was there were small cracks between the seat and trays that were hard to clean out.  So as long as you don't let them eat crackers or things in it it is great!