Other Facial Moisturizers:
Boots No 7 Time Resisting Night Cream

Boots No 7 Time Resisting Night Cream

enriching night cream

Comments about Boots No 7 Time Resisting Night Cream:

Boots No 7 Time Resisting Night Cream is like silk in a jar! This is night cream is definitely worth purchasing! I was recommended this night cream by a friend and a beautician/retail salesperson! She said it is perfect for normal/sensitive skin and will leave your skin feeling hydrated without feeling oily and she was absolutely right! I smooth this night cream over my face each night directly after cleansing my face with the clarisonic brush. I rub about a dime size amount on my forehead, each cheek, chin, and nose. I even smooth some over my neck. My skin is left feeling baby smooth and hydrated but without that oily thick feeling. You don't really have to use a lot so I feel like I will not have to purchase more for a while which makes me feel like I am getting a good deal for my money. I would definitely recommend this to my friends with normal/sensitive skin.

• Ease of Application:

Believe the hype

from North Attleboro, MA

Comments about Boots No 7 Time Resisting Night Cream:

After becoming attached to some of the Boots brand products while living in London, I was delighted to see their line arrive here in the US.  One day while browsing the beauty section I decided to take a chance on Boots No7 Time Resisting Night Cream.  I can not tell you how many compliments I have had on my skin since I switched.  My skin is normally so dry that I will frequently layer so many lotions on that I end up breaking out.  With this lotion, one layer is more than enough to mosturize.  I have also noticed a marked difference in the lines on my forehead!!!