4.1
BlackBerry Smartphone

BlackBerry Smartphone

4.1

Best BlackBerry yet

I have had this phone for less than a week and I absolutely love it. It totally nails the three things that I need in a phone: 1) text messaging, 2) email and 3) phone. I thought that losing the side scroll wheel might be an issue, but the new trackball design is a much more efficient.

Sleek phone but technical difficulties

I purchased my Blackberry Pearl in October.  It is a great little phone and has many capabilities that I love (internet browsing, multiple email account setup, etc).
Read complete review

One thing that I have had major problems with on this phone is that the screen keeps going completely white for hours at a time and I am not able to see the screen, but the phone is still on.  It might just be a t-mobile problem, but it is ANNOYIING and inconvenient as it is my only phone and I don't own a landline.

Bottom line is that I need a reliable phone.   So far, this has not been it.

Great for e-mail: ease of typing better than I-phone!

from Portage, MI

Comments about BlackBerry Smartphone:

I carry three phones. An i-phone for personal use, a blackberry for work e-mail and a flip phone to talk on. I thing the blackberry is perfect for work e-mail but I don't like to use it as a phone. If I could I would have the phone turned off as such I don't even know the phone number so I can't speak to how the features work. But for e-mail I love the QWERTY keyboard and find it far easier to use for typing messages than my I-phone.

• Battery Life:
  • Display/Screen Quality:
  • Call Quality:

Great!

from Midvale, UT

Comments about BlackBerry Smartphone:

This phone is great! It is easy to use and navigate and meets all of my needs! As someone who is in constant need of communication and data usage on my phone, I am very satisfied with my service and my ability to have my needs met. I use this phone to keep in communication with my workplace, as well as my family while I am on vacations and business trips.

can't live with out this, it's perfect for my job on the go

from Red Lion, PA

Comments about BlackBerry Smartphone:

i need a phone for work that does it all...and this delivers. it's great for email, messaging and phone calls. it has bluetooth which is great for all of the driving i do for work. i travel a lot for work and am constantly on the go...not that i recommend this but i've dropped this phone numerous times (including briefly in the tub) and it is still working great! i would definitely say this is a good choice for the business person who doesn't have the option to not be a phone person.

Don't leave home without it! Keeps your business running.

from Saint Joseph, MI

Comments about BlackBerry Smartphone:

This phone/traveling computer is phenominal. I'm on the go traveling 4 out of 5 days a week, and I can keep up with emails and office work really well with this tool. Downs is that it is a little costly on the front end, but the rewards have been well worth it to stay on top of business! Highly recommend it!

8800 rocks! With Telenav you are never lost!

from Butler, GA

Comments about BlackBerry Smartphone:

This phone has all you could need (except a camera!)!!! The GPS is kickin! Telenav is the BEST, and I am so terrible with directions! I load my destination and go! The directions are sent to your phone and even if you are in the middle of nowhere with NO signal, you still have your turn by turn voice directions telling you where to go and how to get there!!! The Blackberry is loaded with features and options! I can't say enough good things about it! Trust me! It's an awesome phone! I know Blackberry has some never versions, but if you can live without a camera, this phone is the ticket!

It is a very good smartphone for emailing

from Coralville, IA

Comments about BlackBerry Smartphone:

It is a very good phone for emailing. It has limitation while using other features like browsing, GPS etc. I have also used my blackberry as a modem, it works very well. It is cheaper than iPhone and better coverage.

Best phone ever!

from Spring Hill, TN

Comments about BlackBerry Smartphone:

I absolutely love this phone! I have never had a better phone, It's got features like no other. I recently got rid of my two razors, my black jack, and my xenon just to be able to use this phone. I never thought blackberrys were for anyone who doesn't work for a big business, but i was wrong, this is an amazing phone and I never want to switch to another one, I will never give this phone away and I will use it until it breaks down into pieces. I love the camera quality and the ease of texting and locking the phone. I love the games on it and I absolutely adore the sound quality. I don't think you can get any better than this phone. I would love to have a signature on my sms messaging, but that's a con of this phone. But that doesn't matter to me, because it works perfectly and i wouldn't trade it in for anything. The iphone, personally, doesn't work as good, because i prefer buttons, rather than touch screen. This is the best phone and I want to stress that! Thanks Blackberry!!

I Love my blackberry storm it's like having a mini computer.

from Chicago, IL

Comments about BlackBerry Smartphone:

The blackberry Storm is like having a computer on hand. I can't live without it you can take notes. Record voice notes my voice mail the number and name come up and I can just look at my phone to see who is calling me without dialling the number. But that's not the sweet part I can send a voice mail back to there  mail box. I can check my Face-book and My-space anytime also my Yahoo. I also like my BB storm because it's a touch sceen. Just one touch it would take you threw a world full of adventure.

The BlackBerry 8800 is my lifeblood!

from Moreno Valley, CA

Comments about BlackBerry Smartphone:

The Black Berry 8800 is a great phone if you are looking for a powerful machine for on the go computing.  The BBM ( BlackBerry Messanger feature is nice if you have several others that are bb users as well that you want to keep in contact with) much like texting however much faster!

Cons:  BBM could use some updating.  Browser tends to be a little slow.  No on board camera.

The blackberry is one of the best phones

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about BlackBerry Smartphone:

These are two very different machines. Blackberry phone is great for texting and any serious work. The Iphone is more for entertainment. It isn’t a serious work machine at all but it sure has great games. For those of you who are talking about speed, it is 90% the carrier not the phone. The Blackberry is way better in my eyes. If I had to chose only one it would be the Blackberry.