View more crock pots slow cookers

Other Crock Pots & Slow Cookers:
Black & Decker
Black & Decker 2-Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker

Black & Decker 2-Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker

Black & Decker 2-Quart Crock Pot is a great kitchen appliance!

from Spanish Fork, UT

Comments about Black & Decker 2-Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker:

I love my Black & Decker 2-Quart crock pot. I use it at least once a week. It is a very easy to use small kitchen appliance. It is the perfect size for my family of 3 or for taking an appetizer or other dish to a gathering. The crock pot has a couple of settings, so it's not too confusing when you are setting it up to cook a meal. It does a great job at cooking everything in the crock pot all of the way through. I don't have to worry about mixing/stirring my meal while it's cooking, because I already know that it's going to cook everything evenly. It is also very easy to clean. I generally leave mine to soak after cooking something in it, and then handwash it, but it is dishwasher safe. The cord is just the perfect length, long enough to reach outlets, but not so long that it gets in the way. It's also easy to store in a smaller home.

• Time to Heat:
  • Cooking Performance:

Love my black&decker Crock pot 2qt

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Black & Decker 2-Quart Stainless Steel Slow Cooker:

If you are a mom on the go this is a good thing to have. My black&decker crock pot is so helpful. Put my dinner on and clean my house and don't have worry about my food burning. or over cooking the temper on my crock pot take cares of ever thing. The black&derck is a must have.I give this to family and friends as gifs.Any one would love this.You have to try the black&decker crock pot. Great gift idea for family and friends try cooking a good rose-beef in the crock pot. It is so good. Love it.