Other Lips:
Lipstick
Bite Beauty
Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil

Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil

Bite Beauty Lipstick Pencil is a unique product!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil:

.**Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil** is a lipstick in the form of a pencil - a slightly fat pencil. I bought it because I like to use natural products on my lips and the natural Tarte lip stain pencil I bought before was really drying. I don't think this product is completely natural, but the packaging says, "natural food grade". Plus, it is paraben-free and petroleum-free.

This product contains the antioxidant, Resveratrol, an ingredient that provide your lips with anti-aging benefits. This lipstick has a creamy matte finish. The color on the tube is NOT very similar to the actual color on your lips, however, the color of the "squiggle" on Sephora's website is an accurate representation of the color.

Because this lipstick is a pencil and not a tube, it is very easy to apply. I like to draw a line around my lips (like you would with lip liner) and then color in the rest of my lips. At first, this product does feel moisturizing. I remember being surprised by that because it is a *pencil* lipstick. The main reason why I gave **Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil** a 4-star rating instead of a 5 is because once the color has been on my lips for awhile, it tends to get dry and make my lips look dry. It can also make the lines in my lips more prominent when it gets dry. For that reason I usually top this lipstick with an identical color gloss I got from Buxom and then I'm a happy camper.