View more baby activity centers

Other Baby Activity Centers:
Baby Einstein
4637BEE
Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer

Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer

So worth it!

This toy was FABULOUS for so many reasons!  I provided great "upright" time for my son once he could support his own upper body and greatly improved his balance.  It strengthened his little legs as he hopped up and down.   He loved the music, colors, sounds, and all of the activities and even successfully used it as a teething assistant.  This was priceless when we needed to contain him and entertain him, like when we ate dinner later than he did and didn't need him bored at the table and looking to entertain himself.   Although a higher-end toy, the time used and entertainment and learning it provided were worth the cost!  This prooved to be absolutely priceless for us!

This Discover & Play Saucer has neat stuff, but a few issues too

This Baby Einstein Discover and Play Center is an exersaucer with great primary colors and plenty of fun things to keep your child's attention, but we ran into some problems.  Let me say I love Baby Einstein products.  The things that teach your kids about their surroundings and help them develop are what attracted me to this item for my 1st child.

My daughter:

- Loved the flashing animal buttons that made animal sounds and music.

- She enjoyed the rolling wheels that made different sounds.

- We had fun with the dragon puppet

- She enjoyed moving the rubber chunky balls back and forth over the arch.

From a mom's perspective:

- I was discouraged that because my daughter was petite.  This Baby Einstein exersaucer was too big for her even when she had developed control of her neck and sitting.  We put a pillow and folded blanket under her feet and she made due with that.  My son was bigger at that same stage so he fit just fine.

- The Sunshine attachment worked great until Abby got old enough to want to chew on it, so she pulled it to her mouth.  It came unattached after about 2 weeks, and would not stay attached.  Because I was concerned about the detached pointed end, I just had to leave it off for her and my son later.

- I personally had a hard time getting all the spit-up cleaned off the small nooks and crannies, but perhaps that was my error more than the design of the product.

Overall it lasted through 2 kids even with the detached part.  The colors were great for my kids attention.  It kept them safe and occupied while I did housework.  And I still love Baby Einstein products.  I remain very neutral about recommending this item, because while I had some complaints/concerns, my kids loved it.

Super Fun

from Nanuet, NY

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer:

Great activity center for kids who can hold their heads up and somewhat support themselves

Versatility
Lots of toys are included all around this . There are also 'hooks' where you can attach other toys. As the baby jumps, he or she can actially turn around to each of the 4 sides which have some stationery toys included

Seems to be sturdy as the baby jumps around and has lots of fun

• Versatility:
  • Safety:
  • Ease of Assembly:

My daughter loved this!

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer:

My daughter loved to be held and refused to be put down but this was one of the only things she actually liked! Her favorite things were the pages of animals and the button that makes animal sounds! Great product!

its the best exersaucer my daughter loves it

from Vista, CA

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer:

my daughter loves this toy i love how it has a lot of things for her to do and also how it has english and spanish shes being tought english but i gues if she can pick up some spanish i guess its good

Did it's job b/c it kept her entertained

from Augusta, GA

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer:

I purchased the Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer for my daughter and she enjoyed every minute in it.  It was a heck of a job getting it put together, though.  My sister in law still talks about that night I had her put it together, b/c of course I'm not, lol!  There's not much to say except it kept her entertained, so it did it's job!

one of my favorite toys

from Muskego, WI

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer:

This was always a favorite for my first son and I can't wait for my second to be old enough to use it. This toy has enough on it that I can actually take a shower or make dinner without rushing. I like that my kids can play close by and are safe while I get necessary things done. My first son liked hitting the part that told the animal names and made sounds and of course loved jumping up and down endlessly.

Worth it's weight in gold!

from Vero Beach, FL

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer:

This is one of the must have's.  Even if this toy cost twice as much, it would be well worth it.  It's fun, durable, cute, and easy to clean.  Not to mention, when they're in it, you know they're safe.  It's great for cooking dinner or cleaning, keeps them occupied and safe.

So worth it!

from Savannah, GA

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer:

This is the best entertainer I have tried!

from Durham, NC

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer:

I started putting my baby in this when he was five months old.  He has loved it and will play in it for twenty minutes at a time without intervention.  This time is what I like to call dinner time with my husband.  It is fun to watch him learn about how to use each of the items and, because it is set up in a circle he has learned to use his torso and legs together to move around.

Fun, interactive, colorful, safe

from Joliet, IL

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer:

My daughter absolutely loves to be able to stand by herself and play in her baby einstein. Its nice to know that she can entertain herself with music by pushing buttons on her own. There are so many different shapes and colors for her to look at and explore. Highly interactive!

keeps them busy

from Fort Campbell, KY

Comments about Baby Einstein Discover and Play Entertainer:

expensive, but well worth the money.  I borrowed one from a friend, when her son grew out of it.  Boy was I greatful.  It kept my son occupied so I could get something done in my house.  I was basically a single mom for a while, and needed to wedge in shower time, or not get one.  When my son was old enough to sit in the entertainer, I was able to take it in the bathroom with me and take a shower while still being able to watch him.  It helped me out alot.