Other Auto Parts:
BF Goodrich
BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T-A KM Tires

BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T-A KM Tires

Very well rounded performance for the money

Comments about BF Goodrich Mud Terrain T-A KM Tires:

Just hit 24,000 miles on these BFG MT KM's. I am at 12/32 rear and 13/32 front with regular rotations every 5,000-6,000 miles (they are due for a rotation as of today). The tires came 18/32nds tread stock so I am basically at 67% tread with 24,000 miles on these tires with mainly hwy driving some recreation off roading. The noise on a light vehicle like my Silverado 1500 with the relatively narrow 255 width is very low for a mud terrain and barely noticeable in my truck. On a heavy vehicle with a 275 or wider, I am sure they hum pretty good. I wish they made these in 275/70-17 as that is the size I will likely go to for a slightly wider tire when these things wear out. They handle predictable for a mud tire, not great on wet roads or very hard packed snow/ice due to no siping but they are very good at every thing else for the MT class tire. I will probably replace them at 6/32nds as anything less becomes unsafe for everything but the driest roads. I should get 50,000 out of them at that point..... I would 100% recommend them in this size (255/75-17)